Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hype for this is real and the more I play the game, the more i get excited about this release. Have this and advance on preorder. Got a feeling these 2 will be the best in my collection

I'm red with envy V3teran, WHERE IS MY CONVERSION SIDESHOW YOU ****ER

Those are my pics

I?m using billys

Enjoy I?ve have him for 3 weeks now he is incredibly posable however the suit wants to stick together in the knees armpit and elbows if it?s bent to its max

View attachment 464579

View attachment 464580

View attachment 464581

View attachment 464582

View attachment 464583

View attachment 464584

View attachment 464585

Boom, are you looking for this?
080b57fb3ebdbd104b8f49cc5dd7a241.jpg

21d4f0b6f1791766d2287f472d07eba3.jpg

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Well with Sony possibly destroying the Spidey franchise again, thank goodness HT is making the game suits. Keep em comin!

Seeing more and more pics on instagram gotta be shipping soon.

CONVERTED

Guess I'm going to have overdraft. But can't miss out on this convert too. Had one but didn't have the money at the time, same now lol but pay days Friday and got to pay Wednesday.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Guess I'm going to have overdraft. But can't miss out on this convert too. Had one but didn't have the money at the time, same now lol but pay days Friday and got to pay Wednesday.

It's worth it!

:cool:

I normally wouldn't tell ya to do something like this, but I know this is gonna be a pain in the ass to get later.

I normally wouldn't tell ya to do something like this, but I know this is gonna be a pain in the ass to get later.
Right! Think I can get around it. I have PayPal and when I used PayPal on eBay with my bank account, instead of the card it takes a couple days to withdraw. So hopefully it work with sideshow.

Back