S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well apparently the site is shutting, hence the 50% off and the stores (assuming the retail store) is moving “in” with GameStop.

I wonder when they will officially reveal Jiren & his release date

Then again a lot of us have been waiting on SS4 Goku for years so we really can’t complain

I wonder when they will officially reveal Jiren & his release date

Then again a lot of us have been waiting on SS4 Goku for years so we really can’t complain

Im gonna guess SDCC. It also looks like this years late 2019-2020 is gonna be filled with regular DB and DBS figures releases.

I don’t see them releasing any DBZ figures for a while unless they reissue the Android twins in a PCE/1.5 version and than do the Androids in 2.0 with their DBS clothes along with a Krillin 2.0

Im gonna guess SDCC. It also looks like this years late 2019-2020 is gonna be filled with regular DB and DBS figures releases.

I don’t see them releasing any DBZ figures for a while unless they reissue the Android twins in a PCE/1.5 version and than do the Androids in 2.0 with their DBS clothes along with a Krillin 2.0

Yeah they will probably round out this year with DBS. We will most likely see DBZ again beginning quarter next year. There is still a huge list of potential figures for Z

The final Dragon Ball will probably be with bandit Yamcha. He was a pretty important ally during Goku's younger days and he was with Goku during most important events, like when Goku transformed into a giant ape when they were captured by Pilaf, plus he was supposed to be Bulma's leading man.

I hope we get minor characters like Oolong, Puar, Uranai Baba, the Referee guy, and Dende.

Anyway that Dragon Ball Z Carrot (seems like this forum censors the first two syllables of Goku's true name) game looks fun! There's actually good environmental destruction this time around. There seems to be combos or moves that can send enemies flying straight into mountains. If you pound them from above, they crash to the ground and form a crater. Punching or kicking someone away also causes the ground to get wrecked. I'm so glad they finally paid more attention to the environmental destruction aspect. When I was a kid, this was what really made me interested in Dragon Ball. Never have I seen back then a show where mountains and entire cities could be blown up by energy beams or characters getting smacked thru them.

Outside of actual fights, Goku can do sidequests not related to the Dragon Ball story. He can even do hilarious activities like fishing (by attaching a tail to his butt and wiggling it in the water!). Goku can even hunt for food... as in he smacks deers around and he gets meat lol!

that bulma looks so cool, cant wait

also

I made a poll about what female characters do you want next in figuarts, please vote!

https://linkto.run/p/C9RRERLO

it is unlikely bandai us gonna make all those lol I would be settled only for Namek Bulma, Chi-Chi from the tournament, any Videl, Launch, Future Mai, Pan and the super saiyan sisters.

Special Force Gordo dropping soon hope y’all got your preorders in!!!

EDF3D6FB-E4E1-4FCF-9970-65EFBD3B3F33.jpeg

So I'm new to the DB Figuarts line. Was interested in picking up the new SSG Vegeta but he seems completely sold out. Are these figs restocked or is that it?

So I'm new to the DB Figuarts line. Was interested in picking up the new SSG Vegeta but he seems completely sold out. Are these figs restocked or is that it?

Being that he is a web exclusive (online release only). He most likely will not get a restock.

Yeah I'm with okayhoang, P-Bandai items don't get a reissue & the Japanese release now is over $80 on eBay but you can wait until the international stock reaches the US.

I presume BBTS will have additional stock when the item arrives to them.

What the, hu? What scale is this? Also, there’s the rice cooker? Nice

It's the same one we've seen before, but the picture is misleading.. Shenron is some distance behind Piccolo, I saw the same display with another picture and yeah that's not a giant Demon King Piccolo :D

Back