S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumor is that Bulma will be a Hong Kong Exclusive and the Dragon Ball base stands will be distributed out one at each stop. The latter being similar to the lanyards last year.

Rumor is that Bulma will be a Hong Kong Exclusive and the Dragon Ball base stands will be distributed out one at each stop. The latter being similar to the lanyards last year.

Photo of base stand? So Bulma will not be available any where else but Hong Kong?

Photo of base stand? So Bulma will not be available any where else but Hong Kong?

I can't post it at the moment but it's a round base with the Dragon Ball coloring and star on it. Each stop may have a star.

That's what I heard so far. There might be certain exclusives along the way at each stop. So far, Bulma will be the Hong Kong Exclusive.

I'm not sure how it's going to work out but we'll have more information come SDCC.

Isn't that...stupid? To have an exclusive for a location? Wait I know the answer! It's completely dumb!

Wonder if I should send my cousin to line up for it in Hong Kong....

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Isn't that...stupid? To have an exclusive for a location? Wait I know the answer! It's completely dumb!

North America has had SDCC Exclusives for 8(?) years and also had the North American Tour Exclusives from last year. Considering Dragon Ball is popular worldwide and Tamashii Nations wanting to increase the brand recognition and popularity, it's been long overdue.

Last year exclusives weren’t US exclusive you could get them at any place where the Dragon Tour were ( Paris as an example). I don’t understand what Tamashii is doing with this...

Last year exclusives weren’t US exclusive you could get them at any place where the Dragon Tour were ( Paris as an example). I don’t understand what Tamashii is doing with this...

Dragon Ball North American Tour was San Diego, D.C., Toronto, Portland, New York, Dallas, and L.A. It never went to Paris.

Are you referring to the Tamashii Nations World Tour where Kaioken Goku was available?

Good god! Hong Kong get theirs for like 20+ days as it's being held at their own booth at Times Square. Think I'm gonna call my cousin.
a9f641445a096daaba1e9b410a15a658.jpg

Good god! Hong Kong get theirs for like 20+ days as it's being held at their own booth at Times Square. Think I'm gonna call my cousin.
a9f641445a096daaba1e9b410a15a658.jpg

HOOK IT UP! lol [emoji846] if you're taking orders, put me down for one plus shipping [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@ Angelo2113
Last year, on December, there was a "pop up store" where you could get those so called " US" exclusive.
That's they way I got Vegeto Blue.
Hence why I told you that those "US" exclusives aren't US exclusives.

58be1e7324b6e1d92c6b8b803f60a6c2.jpg

Since no one has still posted this yet. Photo of the base that will available during each tour stops.

@ Angelo2113
Last year, on December, there was a "pop up store" where you could get those so called " US" exclusive.
That's they way I got Vegeto Blue.
Hence why I told you that those "US" exclusives aren't US exclusives.

My mistake then. Never heard of that pop up store happening.

Ho well...I guess that means I really need this Vegetto now...Just one of them will be a SSJ and the other a SSB....I...Still won't replace my event exclusive Vegetto, dammit!

So NYCC tickets didn’t even sell out except for Saturday. All the other days are still available. [emoji53]

Just got broly and gogeta from bbts.And wow are these figures amazing.Super Buu and Broly is top 2 figure of 2019 for me.stil awaiting the vegeta to convert on bbts.
104d7518fe9691be8a752400e0ee0bb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back