S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so you'll all laugh at me for what kinda happened to me.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it if it’s a regular release, there will be restock. At least in the US market, both sold out on amazon and BBTS and eventually came back in stock. Even when it’s really hot and hyped up, it’s possible to get the figuarts at a reasonable price within months after the official release date.

The only one that was an exception to the above I would say is Goku Black.

Well you see, I never had a Goku Black crisis in France or Belgium, it was mainly a US thing....But Gogeta seems to be our Goku Black crisis x)

Well you see, I never had a Goku Black crisis in France or Belgium, it was mainly a US thing....But Gogeta seems to be our Goku Black crisis x)

Naw it shouldn't be like that as he is a regular release. While he may seem sold out now there should be plenty of restock.

The Goku Black situation was stupid of them to limit production and make half their allocations and on top of it making him web exclusive

I just wish Gogeta had shading. Great figure but it still looks kinda bland without it

So NYCC is easy to get tickets for, except for Saturday date, seems like everyone wants to go that day, at least for 2019.

9F9E617F-70A8-4F8C-ABA9-20EC4FB24469.jpeg

It sucks that the DB-Tour stop in Germany is at Gamescom... Anyone here attending it? I had no intentions whatsoever to go to Gamescom but now I had to preorder tickets..

Gogeta is only $43.99 at barnes and noble if you use the promo code “Fathersday”

I believe the code works on any one 1 too

Man, couldn't resist it, initially I had to purchase Gogeta and Broly together. But remover Gogeta from my cart. Just purchased Gogeta on another order. I know Barnes and Noble always has coupons but I dont wanna take the chance of it being sold out, and 20% is usually the highest discount.

ThinkGeek has 50% off site wide with code MovingDay. Works on figuarts but they only have Krillin and Saiyaman.

I was going to buy another Saiyaman but thought about it too long and now it’s out of stock haha.

ThinkGeek has 50% off site wide with code MovingDay. Works on figuarts but they only have Krillin and Saiyaman.

I was going to buy another Saiyaman but thought about it too long and now it’s out of stock haha.

With 50% I would of jumped on it right away. That's how I felt with Gogeta, I thought it was gonna sell out lol

I picked up the broly figuarts zero, ive been wanting to get so it was the perfect opportunity

Back