S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know of any Mr. Popo or Pilaf figures (and his gang) that are in scale with figuarts?
There are many on cheap bootlegs aliexpress but I have no idea if they would fit. I want to get some of the less popular characters for my display so I would appreciate any suggestions

I too have been looking for these characters but it's not easy.. I recently found a Future Mai figure on Aliexpress that was pretty cool except for the head that I replaced with a WCF Future Mai head, but for Pilaf or Popo the best bet seems to be old Irwin / Jakks figures since I really doubt Mr Popo is getting reissued any time soon considering the sensitive situation around his design.

Tamashii will probably make a SHF Pilaf & his gang eventually so I will place my bets just waiting for that reveal

If they are willing to make a prototype of this guy

CAD2512D-1E36-483E-95BE-B64998BA83EA.jpeg

Then I see no reason that they can’t make Pilaf either. Nobody here could’ve guessed they would give us another Bulma, too. Pilaf is coming, just gotta be patient

my broly and gogeta been sitting in my pile of loot for a week now.waiting for that damn vegeta to process through so i can ship all sametime and save me a little on shipping.

my broly and gogeta been sitting in my pile of loot for a week now.waiting for that damn vegeta to process through so i can ship all sametime and save me a little on shipping.

I messed up somehow. i had broly waiting in POL for gogeta and but they shipped gogeta right out. So now i'm going to get broly later when i could have already had him and didn't save any on shipping.

I recall a while ago several people sending out complaints/requests to Tamashii Bluefin about Majin Vegeta’s faceplate being incorrect (the side-glance look). Did you guys receive replacements?

I recall a while ago several people sending out complaints/requests to Tamashii Bluefin about Majin Vegeta’s faceplate being incorrect (the side-glance look). Did you guys receive replacements?

No, they refused to acknowledge it when I wrote in.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Last edited:
Bluefin never sent a follow up message. I guess they just filed it under "We gave up on this".

Nope, i kept pushing it and they just said that this will not be replaceable ... Something like that anyways.

Ok so you'll all laugh at me for what kinda happened to me.

Earlier on the thread I had stated that I do not preorder anymore and that there's no need for that....
Turns out I needed to do just that for the SHF Gogeta.

I preordered it on a shop a while ago and forgot about it. I didn't pay anything so I was like " well it's an insurance thing, you'll never know"

Two weeks ago I went to a shop in Brussels where I got the Super Buu for a little less than the asked price everywhere, the seller told me that he would receive Gogeta and Broly sooner than expected and told me to preorder it on the shop. I refused and told him that I would come to the shop instead.

Gogeta....was released last friday and was already sold out.

I grabbed my Gogeta today and it's the preorder I did two months ago...

If you REALLY want something and that it's a hot Item...PREORDER IT.

Weird thing is that Broly isn't gone yet ._. I passed on him for the moment because of the hair sculpt, I prefer the Model Kit one, it seems to be more accurate.
I might buy it though because of the posability...at worst, I'll just have to customize it a bit I guess....

Back