Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from FB group

56800706_433449264091163_2919537142243786752_n.jpg

from FB page:

56835511_435618627207560_6089630921210724352_n.jpg

The sculpt looks amazing @Firejclawjack, I would only change some small details:
jkta1W4.png

Paint the eyes a light green color like the game and make the moustache a bit more blonde and the stubble on the chin less dark, more of a skin color.

The sculpt looks amazing @Firejclawjack, I would only change some small details:
jkta1W4.png

Paint the eyes a light green color like the game and make the moustache a bit more blonde and the stubble on the chin less dark, more of a skin color.

i'm sorry did not play V which character is this suppose to be?

Lol

The story sucked big time but I think it's the best game play of the series!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The story could have been much better, venom should've had more lines but it had it's strong moments, and despite not liking the twist at first, I grew fond of Venom and his story, with all the problems the story had I think the biggest one was that there wasn't a proper conclusion. A fan made this and I think it wraps up the story nicely:

The gameplay is pretty good tho, like you said some of the most fun I've had playing a game.

I don't really agree that the game play is that good. It's really just as good any any other third person game and plays like a Far Cry game with 1/8th the content. Theres really no reason not to just shoot everyone and it holds your hand through long scripted scenes where you have extremely limited control. The other games had long cut scenes but at least you can skip those.

I don't really agree that the game play is that good. It's really just as good any any other third person game and plays like a Far Cry game with 1/8th the content. Theres really no reason not to just shoot everyone and it holds your hand through long scripted scenes where you have extremely limited control. The other games had long cut scenes but at least you can skip those.
Really just shows that you have no creativity. Unlike a Far Cry game there are tons of different ways you can do any given task, of course you can just run at it like rambo every time like a Far Cry game but you are barely scratching the surface of what is possible if you play it that way. Game certainly had a variety of major issues, but the gameplay never got old for me because even though you've likely cleared out the same bases over and over before, there's always a new way to do so.

Back