1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2b008013b522f381427abe8aaa7c5917.jpg

243d95b633e9df5fa2d508aab379515d.jpg

I picked up the JL Tactical Suit Batman today. Since this release gave us a set of eyes that look to his right (BvS version gave us eyes that looked to his left), I was curious to see if it would fit in the BvS cowl.

It actually fit, and now I have an extra set of eyes that look in a different direction:

73cd8dddd9b4a5b5362901687393ed9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up the JL Tactical Suit Batman today. Since this release gave us a set of eyes that look to his right (BvS version gave us eyes that looked to his left), I was curious to see if it would fit in the BvS cowl.

It actually fit, and now I have an extra set of eyes that look in a different direction:

73cd8dddd9b4a5b5362901687393ed9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woo hoo, better stubble face, will make the bvs even better

Quick question: I removed Batfleck's head to put in additional cotton filling on his chest in order to bring the chest logo down, and was able to do it. Then I noticed a really small piece of black rubber padding on the floor, with a double-sided tape on one side, and I can't find where it fell off from originally. Would any of you kind folks be able to point me in the right direction as to where it should go?

Quick question: I removed Batfleck's head to put in additional cotton filling on his chest in order to bring the chest logo down, and was able to do it. Then I noticed a really small piece of black rubber padding on the floor, with a double-sided tape on one side, and I can't find where it fell off from originally. Would any of you kind folks be able to point me in the right direction as to where it should go?

It attaches the top center piece of the cape underneath the back center of the cowl

It attaches the top center piece of the cape underneath the back center of the cowl

Tried it there, but since there's only one side that has a double-sided tape, once it attaches to the underside of the back center of the cowl, then it doesn't really do anything. I'm thinking it should go in on another place. Any other ideas, guys?

Woo hoo, better stubble face, will make the bvs even better

:dunno
tried the tech face plates on bvs bats ,i really like it ,its not a perfect fit but looks okay to me ,no fussing just placed it in to see how it looked :)

crap pictures below :)

39951126213_7d1480ce8d_z.jpg
46001589525_053da6f898_z.jpg
46863907092_cacff88825_m.jpg

46191242914_1907c809a9_z.jpg

39951336963_bbf2caac6c_z.jpg

Last edited:
God I love this figure so much. Waiting for my Unreal Customs double-sided wired cape for him. Drape cape still looks awesome though.

sx2NgjT.jpg

WPfRuIJ.jpg

Back