Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told no replacement bodies again, I asked if I needed to cancel all my preorders and future orders to get one.

:lol Did you quote James.
They will just eat your NRDs.

I said I knew two other guys that were getting replacements. Well three are WL and then I have Lobo and Dawg with no NRD. I would have to give up Gladiator Hulk to cancel everything. If they put out some better DC guys like Flash I would have been all over that.

Just a shame that it may come to that because I really liked SSs.

Me too, I really want the gray hulk ex as well. I was looking at XM and didn't think they were as good. The skin texture and color on their Hulk looked really bad.

Me too, I really want the gray hulk ex as well. I was looking at XM and didn't think they were as good. The skin texture and color on their Hulk looked really bad.

I'm just taking SS one statue at a time from this point forward. If it's not to my liking it's going back. Simple as that. If XM dissappoints my orders will slow down there as well. Heck any company really. Not putting up with garbage QC any longer. my spiderman Cq is next on the going back list

yea…kinda happy only got one piece on order and since its predator idk if they'll mess it up since I don't think its mass produced the same way if i recall correctly..

yea…kinda happy only got one piece on order and since its predator idk if they'll mess it up since I don't think its mass produced the same way if i recall correctly..

I have that on order as well. If it's not perfect for 1200 that's also going back. I grow tired of increasing prices, edition sizes, and failing quality. I collect from many of the companies out there. I don't mind spending money on a statue done correctly but I am not paying another dollar for the junk I have been seeing as of late. Even PCSs He Man had many issues for collectors with peeling paint and poor quality. That's why I welcome all the new challangers to the hobby. The more companies out there making these the tighter the competition becomes. In the end we win

I have that on order as well. If it's not perfect for 1200 that's also going back. I grow tired of increasing prices, edition sizes, and failing quality. I collect from many of the companies out there. I don't mind spending money on a statue done correctly but I am not paying another dollar for the junk I have been seeing as of late. Even PCSs He Man had many issues for collectors with peeling paint and poor quality. That's why I welcome all the new challangers to the hobby. The more companies out there making these the tighter the competition becomes. In the end we win
Cannot argue with you there man. Hopefully it'll also push the current companies to up their QC and overall quality as well

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Cannot argue with you there man. Hopefully it'll also push the current companies to up their QC and overall quality as well

Yep. That's exactly what I'm hoping for. If not I'll still buy from everyone but the crap goes back.

@Col. I wouldn't chance if I were you either buddy. International 1200 dollar piece. No way would I chance not being able to return it or getting slammed with import fees on him

Yep. That's exactly what I'm hoping for. If not I'll still buy from everyone but the crap goes back.

@Col. I wouldn't chance if I were you either buddy. International 1200 dollar piece. No way would I chance not being able to return it or getting slammed with import fees on him
Most times you can get your import fees back just a beech doing it

I was told no replacement bodies again, I asked if I needed to cancel all my preorders and future orders to get one.

That's a bummer. They didn't specify what I was getting replaced on my statue. I wasn't sure if they were just sending me a new body so I contacted them again and they are sending me a full replacement once there "stock" arrives. I'm hoping they had more made verses waiting for some other guys return to show up to ship me. Tavegg and myself are probably swapping statues...lol

Back