Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh do they open them up and inspect them? I've asked before but I don't know. I've gotten 5 and none of them looked like they were opened and taped back up.

Doubt SS will check every single one f their statues. They have way too much statue and the ES is a lot too nowdays

No they clearly don't. That's why everyone's are screwed up. Does bbts check them is the question

Probably not. BBTS doesn't typically open things up but it has been known to happen. If they are aware of widespread problems they may check their inventory first to expedite dealing with SS on pieces they know their customers won't accept.

hytu9e2e.jpg

hupa3uqa.jpg

9y9umebe.jpg

SO BIG.

I think I will add LEDs to the styrofoam and sell it to some hot toys fan as a Wine Cellar display for Iron Man.

God knows m8 im assuming its the qc issues so it can only be a good thing I guess/hope :)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
Lol i just realized this is the Apoc thread. Lol thought it was the Red Skull thread. Lol i got my Apoc already

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Bbts just charged me. . . $691. Excitement turned to panic real quick. Never have I been more nervous on a statue gamble.

Back