Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He will definitely be quite the sought after piece. He looks amazing. The sculpt the face the paint. Looks so sick

Sent from the Bat Computer

I really want this but that damn iron man mark vii lifesize bust keeps getting delayed. If Apocalypse comes out in June with the much delayed Iron Man, that's a lot of funds. Was hoping to change to flex pay. But No, why is there no option for such an expensive piece? Not even the regular version offers flex pay. I just preordered Jean Grey too....Decisions....decisions.

I found out they actually run out of flex pays.

Apocalypse is the reason I started collecting. Got in late and am still hoping my WL will convert.

I really want this but that damn iron man mark vii lifesize bust keeps getting delayed. If Apocalypse comes out in June with the much delayed Iron Man, that's a lot of funds. Was hoping to change to flex pay. But No, why is there no option for such an expensive piece? Not even the regular version offers flex pay. I just preordered Jean Grey too....Decisions....decisions.
If IM wasn't delayed you would of already had to find the money so what difference does it being delayed make to ordering this?

I found out they actually run out of flex pays.

Apocalypse is the reason I started collecting. Got in late and am still hoping my WL will convert.

Best of luck to you, hope it converts. I can afford it, but its more money than I'd like to part with next month. Then again, hate to say it, but it probably will get delayed. Actually that might be good for you, people might cancel if delayed.

I know there's a mark 42 iron bust next year but that's my least favorite of iron man's main movie suits. I do like sideshow's original iron man bust and the look of the new Mark VII. I gotta have Jean, one of my fav X-men, and Iv'e got all of sideshow's PFs but mystique and Emma.

Thanks for the info about flex pay.

If IM wasn't delayed you would of already had to find the money so what difference does it being delayed make to ordering this?

I actually ordered and cancelled once before cause i was sick of the delays. I usually use credit cards and pay them off the same month I use them. I try to avoid the interest, I'll probably have to pay a little interest this time. I'm also a credit card flipper. What this means is I sign up for a cash bonus when I spend a certain amount, easy to do with expensive sideshow pieces, and it helps bring down the price. Yes it hurts your credit, but barely, good way to save more.

If I signup for two credit cards in an eight month period, its like 2-3 free flex payments. Its how i can afford this stuff.I pay it off all the time.

When I pre-order I actually assume delays anymore. If I left it on order the first time with flex pay, it be payed off. Didn't realize how much i wanted it. Plus you know things happen and money goes away when you need it.

I generally blow money easy but lately I've been saving. Limiting my collecting. I don't spend like I did last year.

Last edited:
Ah, I see. I would of gave up on that bust long ago.

I'm also not a fan of the Mk42 but that proto is beautiful.

Think SS are killing most collectors this year, so many awesome releases.

Best of luck to you, hope it converts. I can afford it, but its more money than I'd like to part with next month. Then again, hate to say it, but it probably will get delayed. Actually that might be good for you, people might cancel if delayed.

I know there's a mark 42 iron bust next year but that's my least favorite of iron man's main movie suits. I do like sideshow's original iron man bust and the look of the new Mark VII. I gotta have Jean, one of my fav X-men, and Iv'e got all of sideshow's PFs but mystique and Emma.

Thanks for the info about flex pay.

Thanks, got on the WL on 1/16.

So if a statue is delayed, does that mean your last flex payment will get pushed back until it is ready to ship?

Apocalypse Reg went from less than 10 to less than 60. Had to laugh at that. Why not keep it low, so people feel like they need to buy now.

Guys I need a little help. I'm going to get Galactus or I'm going to pre-order Apocalypse. Which one should I get????????????????

If you're only ever gonna buy one and not the other later than Id say Galactus. And you'd have it now rather than whenever Apocalypse ships out after possible delays. You want one NOW don't you? I know I always want mine right away ha

Guys I need a little help. I'm going to get Galactus or I'm going to pre-order Apocalypse. Which one should I get????????????????

I just sold my Galactus. I like the piece...if you're a big fan of the character, then he's worth it. Apocalypse looks damn nice, though...

plus apoc isn't an open edition like galactus..apoc all the way..you can always buy galactus

These are wise words. Get Apocalypse. I'm a huge Apocalypse fan though. Look, big G is a great looking piece. So is Apocalypse. However, Galactus will be available for a long time. If you pick up Apocalypse first, you may still be able to pick up Galactus down the line if funds become available. Both pieces look great though so you can't go wrong with either one.

Back