Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you after Halloween 2014 comes and goes where we come together and whine about what a let down this is/was/shall always be.

I want a Hot Toys Headless Horseman so bad I can't stand it. Probably my number 1 desired piece that isn't in existence right now.

Agree. They need a hessian and an Ichabod!

Last edited:
We have Tonto though, so everything will be fine.

I tracked down this thread to see if there has been ANYTHING... this really had laid dormant. I feel like we saw the preview tease a long time ago. Has there been any word on if this was actually going to happen or not?

Darn, I got all excited thinking this was about Hot Toys making figures for Fox's Sleepy Hollow :-/

I want a Hot Toys Headless Horseman so bad I can't stand it. Probably my number 1 desired piece that isn't in existence right now.

That would be incredible, espically with the horse, though I shudder to think how much that would cost.

I do have the McFarlane version which is very nice but it's signed by Tim Burton so sadly it's had to remain in the box so it's not displayed the way I want it too be.

That would be incredible, espically with the horse, though I shudder to think how much that would cost.

I do have the McFarlane version which is very nice but it's signed by Tim Burton so sadly it's had to remain in the box so it's not displayed the way I want it too be.

No doubt a Horseman + horse would be outrageous! Love that McFarlane box set. Very cool figure indeed. So detailed in everything down to the sword.

I also love the Horseman set from Mcfarlane. The knees on my horseman dry rotted. I saw the mcfarlane set at a local shop for $15 I will probably replace it.

The horseman is also one I want really bad. Ichabod I could care less about honestly.

Yeah. They teased an evil dead and Beetlejuice figure but no news on this. Bummer.

I also love the Horseman set from Mcfarlane. The knees on my horseman dry rotted. I saw the mcfarlane set at a local shop for $15 I will probably replace it.

The horseman is also one I want really bad. Ichabod I could care less about honestly.

Yeah, I remember the knees were a big problem on that figure. Lots of complaints about it on the Spawn message boards back in the day.

Glad I was able to score one of the HT prototypes for the Crane figure when I was overseas. Wish I was allowed to show pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back