S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome!

My dilemma now is that I don't want to spend $140 right now, but I have 2 sitting in my PoL at bbts that i can still cancel for $160 store credit. So if I did that and bought from bluefin, I will have ultimately saved $20. The credit would go towards XM Hulk or something else. But like I said, end of the month, just paid a crap ton of bills and don't feel like dropping more real cash. That probably is a bigger factor than saving $20 in the long run, but I hate knowing I paid more when I could still pay less... Even though it's kind of paying more...

Of all the fan fiction and side **** etc, you know what extra DBZ material I'd love to see? What if Battles.

What if?:
Piccolo + Kami versus perfect Frieza
Buu era Vegeta versus Perfect Cell
(Super Vegeta versus 18)
Tien after Kai's training versus ginyu force or frieza forms
And a friendly but still utterly epic match: Ultimate Gohan versus ssj3 Goku.

Stuff like that. Most would be massacres, but hey, that's the fun of it. I'd kill for a proper buu-era tournament saga.

Anyone else any other cool what if battles that cris-cross chronological power-increases?

SSJ3 Goku vs Ultimate Gohan wouldn't be a massacre. I'd love to see that however, but Gohan would probably have the advantage of no time limit. I'd love to actually see Goten and Trunks (and/or Gotenks) versus Vegeta, Gohan and Goku, it's some of the few matches we haven't seen.

@Surly: That's probably not a bad idea. I need to pick up SDCC Vegeta at some point too, pretty soon at that. Problem is I don't know if I buy two to save shipping, or one now and then another later to sell off. :lol It seems they have fixed the glitch with only being allowed 2 of them however, and I even got a response. Not bad. :yess: but I just bought an HT sooooo....sorta broke :lol

I would love to see all of those what-ifs, but Tien already beat the ginyu force, sure it was filler, but he did fight them, he wouldnt survive Frieza though.

I would also love a Cell games Vegeta against Frieza, just to see that smirk as Vegeta goes ascended to match Friezas 100%.

Oh **** I forget that about Tien. That's kinda cool though.

Yeah I'd love to see vegeta and piccolo just on a killing spree of all their old villain nemesis.

Oh, and I'd love to see Supreme Kai versus everyone had Goku lost. Had they lost to radotz, to nappa, to vegeta, frieza, cell etc. Would be cool that he'd just jump in "uh yeah, **** you."

But I just like Supreme Kai (not what they did with him, but design wise).

Hey Philosopher,

I posted your full on another form and people are really liking them. One question keeps popping up though... Why no Raditz?

Also, any plans to make a movie figure poll with Cooler, Beerus, Normal Broly, etc?

SSJ3 Goku vs Ultimate Gohan wouldn't be a massacre. I'd love to see that however, but Gohan would probably have the advantage of no time limit. I'd love to actually see Goten and Trunks (and/or Gotenks) versus Vegeta, Gohan and Goku, it's some of the few matches we haven't seen.

@Surly: That's probably not a bad idea. I need to pick up SDCC Vegeta at some point too, pretty soon at that. Problem is I don't know if I buy two to save shipping, or one now and then another later to sell off. :lol It seems they have fixed the glitch with only being allowed 2 of them however, and I even got a response. Not bad. :yess: but I just bought an HT sooooo....sorta broke :lol

I would only consider if I was ordering two. Ordering 1 with shipping would be no different than my bbts order. But glad they fixed the glitch. Wish they weren't in CA do I didn't have to pay tax.

Imo though, only real criticism I have is that 19 should be switched out for normal first appearance gohan and just have gero droid on there. And tien shouldve had a version differentiation between green removeable hybride and white shirt.

Other than that, overall, excllent work.

We could possibly ditill the results into a simple finalist sideshow poll, but we'll see if that's relevant.

Well of course I'm one day late to be able to cancel my bbts order and go with bluefin. Oh well. Serves me right for not justifying my extras at SDCC like I usually do.

Btw folks, mandarake have started putting dbz figuarts up every so often, and they are cheap. They go mega quick, but if you can get lucky, you can save a fortune. Gohan recently went for the equivalent of $60 and ssj Vegeta for $80, Trunks too. I recommend them, their stuff, especially sentai/pr figuarts are mega cheap and reliable.

Btw folks, mandarake have started putting dbz figuarts up every so often, and they are cheap. They go mega quick, but if you can get lucky, you can save a fortune. Gohan recently went for the equivalent of $60 and ssj Vegeta for $80, Trunks too. I recommend them, their stuff, especially sentai/pr figuarts are mega cheap and reliable.

Oh cool. I will keep an eye out. What do they get listed under? Searching on mandarake can be a bear.

Figuarts or shf works for me. They only put the name in japanese, the term figuarts is english. Takes a bit of searching but it works. Ive bought almost all of my power rangers figuarts from them.

I saw a Trunks there for $120 a few months back but it sold out almost immediately.

Yeah honestly, that's the issue with Mandarake. It's hard to search for some things. but I have an alert set up so I can get updates on SSJ Vegeta and Trunks, yet I never got one. For Vegeta, it's been really over priced but never anything cheap. However, I bought a PAK DMC 4 Dante for a decent price ($140, considering he goes for $300 normally) and Figma Madoka for retail. It's just shipping takes forever. Their Hot Toys can go for ok prices too, but you have to pay for a lot more with shipping and you get tax too.

Vegeta and Trunks were recently on mandarake for 10000yen each, which is £60, dirt cheap imo, and a far cry from the £100-£200 ebay wants!

Yeah I would have bought SSJ Vegeta and a second Trunks for that price. Too bad nothing from them is ever new, but stuff usually is in great condition. They are sticklers for condition over there, so even when something is marked as being damaged, it's 9/10 a very slight imperfection.

Pretty much yeah. But Mandarake is a good last option really. I might buy a few more things from there when I have nothing else to buy like rarer PAKs.

Back