S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any and all criticisms are welcome, :)

@SurlyJ
I forgot that Raditz was the beginning of the Saiyan Saga, we hadn't discussed him as much here as the Saibamen were (at the time of making that particular poll) And I'm limited to only 5 slots because I'm not a premium member.

I want Raditz more than Nappa, but I thought I was alone with that sentiment :/
To everyone one who wants Raditz in there top 2, my apologies for the oversight, please continue to write in his name in the short answer section, I'll leave a note about him and other write-in entries in a cover letter when the results get sent to Tamashii.

Yes, I do plan to make a movie poll :) I would need to lurk some moar to see what characters people want entered (There are many movies, and I'm limited to 5 slots per poll, I'm still working on how to arrange it to maximize entries)

SurlyJ, If you could post this message to them, I would be grateful :) Thanks.

@Silrian
I had normal Gohan in the Saiyan saga one, because he really didn't change height that much I thought it would be unnecessary to include him the Andriod Saga (he had already eaten 4 slots total, because he grows up and changes costumes so much)

Philosopher, it's spelled Android. Not Andriod. The o comes first. Sorry to be a **** but it pissed me off during your poll lol
I made my votes, predictably for Tien and Yamcha number 1.

Philosopher, it's spelled Android. Not Andriod. The o comes first. Sorry to be a **** but it pissed me off during your poll lol
I made my votes, predictably for Tien and Yamcha number 1.

Thanks for pointing that out, this is way better than being left in ignorance :lol
placements of "I" has always been a struggle for me, don't know why. Without spell check, I would never be able to write in English (it's my native language too :lol )

I can fix that now, thanks

Lol don't worry, it happens.

I'm still on the fence about Broly, what do you guys think his price rise will be like?

I pre-ordered two of him because I didn't want to risk ordering another one later down the line but I'm sure he'll be at the same price for a few months for you to decide. Although, I have seen a couple of websites saying that they're out of stock for their pre-orders.

Lol don't worry, it happens.

I'm still on the fence about Broly, what do you guys think his price rise will be like?

If you collect this line, I'd definitely pick him up! He's the most popular DBZ movie villain (especially here in the States) & the only truly evil Super Saiyan character.

You might be able to hold out and wait for some reviews though! I don't anticipate him selling out right away.

I'm definitely waiting for reviews and in-hand photos. Broly is not the most appealing character for me. His size will really dominate my display, but I'm not sure that I want my display dominated by Broly.

I kind of screwed myself on the Broly Pre-order.

The Revoltech TMNT figures come out at the end of September, and beginning of October. If I can make the pre-order.....then I doubt I can get Broly in December (-_-)

I'm definitely waiting for reviews and in-hand photos. Broly is not the most appealing character for me. His size will really dominate my display, but I'm not sure that I want my display dominated by Broly.
What thats blasphemy lol
I kind of screwed myself on the Broly Pre-order.

The Revoltech TMNT figures come out at the end of September, and beginning of October. If I can make the pre-order.....then I doubt I can get Broly in December (-_-)
Oh man u better get your priorities straight lol......just keep in mind guys that if he doesnt sell there goes Nappa and all the big fellas :(.... N his after market value will be insane just look at SDCC Vegeta :/

I hope Broly sells well. I feel that's a pretty solid price considering how big the figure actually is.

What thats blasphemy lol

Oh man u better get your priorities straight lol......just keep in mind guys that if he doesnt sell there goes Nappa and all the big fellas :(.... N his after market value will be insane just look at SDCC Vegeta :/

That too.
o1xoY3n.png

@Wolvie9 I'm not going to be financially blackmailed/exploited into buying a character I don't want because they don't have faith that Nappa sells.

I'm not gonna spend a single ****ing cent on a character I care an exact zero percent for. Like, very cute and all that, but when it comes to what I buy and don't buy you can gtfo with your #buyfornappa bs, as well as tamashii.:lol

I have other priorities than to convince a company with money that they should maybe, perhaps consider making something else (they don't even confirm that they'll make nappa if broly sells, they'd just 'put him back on the table as an option'. If Tamashii chooses not to make Nappa, that's on them, and no one else. I buy what I want and nothing more and (hopefully) nothing less. Whatever the result is in sales for tamashii simply is what it is.

**** broly.:lol bs character. I have no issues with him being made because apparently the majority wants that, and I abide by simple supply/demand policy so congratulations to the fans for getting him, no problem. But now we'll actually get proof whether Broly is as popular as is always claimed.

And to boot, I still think Broly looks worse than I'd expected, disproportional and clunky. His size is impressive, but the rest isn't more than on par with what tamashii minimally delivers. The twins are WAY better releases. Incredibly show accurate and just some of tamashii's most excellent work in this line (except the sleeveless shoulders for 18 without jacket, small nitpick, they could've added small black shoulder pads to switch out).

Broly is gonna make Tamashii a loooot of moneys, without a doubt. Like him or not, his creation has been very benificial to the DBZ franchise so much so that he's gained a large & loyal cult following despite not being considered "canon," decades after his initial debut. That's just an undeniable fact. Plus this will be THE definitive Broly figure in existance, and Tamashii knows this. Now THAT'S exciting.

Can't wait to purchase him man.

@Silrian lol you're entitled to your opinion, but that post is just loaded with flamebait dude, sheesh :lol

ftr not saying it to offend anyone or thing, as I said, Broly's popular? Okay, make him, majority, rules, have always defended that. Nice to those who want him.

But I'm HELLA NOT gonna buy him just to add some convincing to tamashii that big characters should be made. Hell I don't even necessarily want any big characters apart from Nappa. 1st form cell and burter would be cool, but, meh, could deal not having them.

I'll lobby for nappa, because they made vegeta, and he completes that, but not by buying **** I don't otherwise want. That's a step too far for me.

Fine by me crisis.:) I wish you enjoyment in having him and I've never denied his status. I'm just saying, if he does really have that status, he'll sell. Won't need any help from me, that's just tamashii money grabbing tactics which I'm not gonna be privy to.

And I do think you're out of your mind if you think buying doubles of Broly will actually statistically have a significant effect on their sales. These things are still in the thousands and only a nittybitty percentage will buy more than 1-2.

Buy stuff you WANT for the thing itself. And accept whatever the company does with that. That's my individual stance.

They have polls, they have facebook and all that ****. Tamashii overall communicates pretty well with the fanbase. plenty of ways to make nappa lobbying possible.

Besides the fact that Nappa doesn't need to be as big, nor even that much in scale for me as broly is. I'm fine with a nappa that fits in cell's box as I've said before.

Back