S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually most reliable ebay sellers have a dedicated webshop of their own. Saves you the trouble of paying ebay fees too (well they pay it but it's calculated into ebay list prices.

I wonder if what they say is true, that if Broly does well that raises the possibilities for larger characters, then will we one day see a Great Ape/Oozaru figure?

If they did that, I have a feeling it'll just be an even six inches like most Monsterarts.

But isn't Broly like 8+ inches? I think it would be phat if they made like an 11 or 12" Great Ape figure. It wouldn't be to scale but it would still be a cool display piece. However at that point they might just make it into a Figuarts ZERO instead

But isn't Broly like 8+ inches? I think it would be phat if they made like an 11 or 12" Great Ape figure. It wouldn't be to scale but it would still be a cool display piece. However at that point they might just make it into a Figuarts ZERO instead

I can't say for certain Broly's exact size. I just don't see them making a Great Ape that large. I feel if anything, they'll just say he's in scale with King Kong or something and pump it out at 6 inches. Maybe as a Zero, but not as a S.H. Figuart. Though to be honest, I feel a Great Ape is pretty low on their priority list.

I just found out dbkai has already reached fat buu. So I'm deffo expecting kid buu next year.

So I'd say next year's lineup is 16, vegito, kid buu and an unknown. + an sdcc ex and possibly rereleases.

I just found out dbkai has already reached fat buu. So I'm deffo expecting kid buu next year.

So I'd say next year's lineup is 16, vegito, kid buu and an unknown. + an sdcc ex and possibly rereleases.

I'd say a Gohan RE release and a Majin Vegeta, or Adult Gohan.

Id say adult gohan has the lowest unless they make an ultimate gohn sdcc ex.

I highly expect a manga gohan rerel, why wouldn't they? Hes normal rel like piccolo.

Philo, come on, I wanna see your poll man... It's gonna be bigger than mine right?:banana
I certainty hope so ;) I don't want to suffer poll envy :rotfl

Perhaps next week.

The issue is that I need to do alot of workarounds to make sure the results are both accurate and represent the most options possible.
Three of them are done, I just need to finish the last two sections (for the poll to be fair, all sections must be release at the same time).

Got my Trunks today.

photo_zps3f196524.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's amazing how much DBZ figures have improved since the 90's (or 2001 in this case).

Majin Vegeta is a definite must for me so I really hope it comes out within the next two years. I would easily buy at least three of him. That's my favorite Vegeta story line.

I think a good back-to-back release would be season one Goku and Raditz. Goku without the blue undershirt would be interesting to see. Speaking of Raditz, were the anime colors his original colors or was that a similar case to the Vegeta and Nappa Arlia colors?

Got my Trunks today.

photo_zps3f196524.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's amazing how much DBZ figures have improved since the 90's (or 2001 in this case).

Awesome comparison! Datong is doing a great job with the bootlegs, especially at their price. I kind of hope they start on another character soon. May have to consider getting the Trunks head, it looks pretty cool.

Got my Trunks today.

photo_zps3f196524.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It really is incredible haha ever since I first watched Drabonball Z I wanted to get action figures for it but they always looked so goofy and put me off them until years later when binge watching the show I found these and found out my friend has them too (He only got Vegeta and Trunks on a whim back when they came out at retail, so jealous now him and I both have nearly all of them) So glad they have improved so much here's to hoping this line keeps improving too! :pray:

I think a good back-to-back release would be season one Goku and Raditz. Goku without the blue undershirt would be interesting to see. Speaking of Raditz, were the anime colors his original colors or was that a similar case to the Vegeta and Nappa Arlia colors?

Raditz as seen in the anime
RaditzDragonBallZnvk.jpg

Raditz as seen in the manga
RaditzChapter196Cover.jpg

That trunks on the left makes me want to eat a banana.

that's what she said

Back