S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a decent, non-scalper, price for SDCC Gohan and Trunks? I'm going to Wizard World this weekend and I'm trying to write down the price range if I see either of them. I doubt I'll be able to find it for the decent price but I'm going to give it a try anyways.

What's a decent, non-scalper, price for SDCC Gohan and Trunks? I'm going to Wizard World this weekend and I'm trying to write down the price range if I see either of them. I doubt I'll be able to find it for the decent price but I'm going to give it a try anyways.

id say less than 250 dollars for trunks and less than 200 for gohan are a good deal.

Has anybody tried putting a Super Saiyan Gohan head on their Krillin body to see how it looks?

It looks pretty good, I've tried it myself. I almost want to buy a spare Krillin just to do it :lol I think that is Gohan's Bojack Unbound look isn't it?

I'll post pics on request though

g.jpg

Yeah that looks about right. Especially considering Gohan is around Goku's height. (5"10 I think) Scaling could be an issue...Super Buu has to be well over 6"3.
Damn. That does look good. I think I'll have to grab an extra Krillin... can put both Gohan heads to use at once! Or maybe just not display Krillin at all and keep it at one Krillin lol.
If we ever get a new Krillin, like Buu Saga Krillin, you'll be in luck :lol hell we'll all be

Granted, we could possibly get a Gohan in his father's gi, as a child. It appeared in the anime a few times though, who knows? I still want Bojack Trunks.

It looks pretty good, I've tried it myself. I almost want to buy a spare Krillin just to do it :lol I think that is Gohan's Bojack Unbound look isn't it?

I'll post pics on request though

Exactly! It just came to mind recently and I had to ask.

Sweetness! I was wondering if the head would look too small but it looks freaking awesome and perfect for Bojack Unbound Gohan.

Yeah that looks about right. Especially considering Gohan is around Goku's height. (5"10 I think) Scaling could be an issue...Super Buu has to be well over 6"3.
If we ever get a new Krillin, like Buu Saga Krillin, you'll be in luck :lol hell we'll all be

Granted, we could possibly get a Gohan in his father's gi, as a child. It appeared in the anime a few times though, who knows? I still want Bojack Trunks.

I do, too. I would have to say that's my favorite Trunks look. He's more mature and has a modified version of his debut attire.

I still have to buy a Krillin. He looks awesome. I may wait until 17 comes out so I can save up money and then buy 18, 17, and Krillin at the same time. I enjoyed getting into the hobby recently and opening up the figures in waves.

I just added Krillin to my bbts pile today. Will probably ship it out soon, but I may add another regular goku or two and maybe a 2nd android 18 first.

From front on, the Krillin body is much too wide to look good with Gohan's head on it. It looks good in that photo... but at pretty much every other angle it's just weird looking.

I just found out dbkai has already reached fat buu. So I'm deffo expecting kid buu next year.

So I'd say next year's lineup is 16, vegito, kid buu and an unknown. + an sdcc ex and possibly rereleases.

Yes kid buu!!!! YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeS

Cartoon what the hell? I jumped on this thinking they had shown kid Buu when I seen your post :lol

The very mention of him cant make you go that crazy surely :p

Back