S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't help myself either, that's a good deal. Pulled the trigger with paypal and CC. Thanks for the tip. What I found odd was that they offered two shipping methods, standard and priority and the priority was cheaper... :dunno

Was thinking about getting Cell, but now he's gonna have to wait. :)

I just recently got my SSJ Goku, so it must be 3rd release then.

I didn't use my CC, though I guess I should have used my AMEX, but I'm confident that we will either get our Friezas or get a notice that the system hadn't caught up to purchases and there are no friezas, followed by a refund.

What I found odd was that they offered two shipping methods, standard and priority and the priority was cheaper... :dunno

That happens with small packages. USPS wants to push priority and so they made prices on 1-2lb items cheaper, so when shipping smaller packages, priority ends up cheaper than standard parcel.

Good luck, fellas.

It wasnt long before he was going for below $50.

Crazy how fast the price of this, Cell and scouter Vegeta skyrocket in such a short amount of time.

Good luck, fellas.

It wasnt long before he was going for below $50.

Crazy how fast the price of this, Cell and scouter Vegeta skyrocket in such a short amount of time.
Actually Cell only skyrocketed recently, but I remember Scouter Vegeta picking up after NYCC. Bear in mind Cell's almost had two years.

Actually Cell only skyrocketed recently, but I remember Scouter Vegeta picking up after NYCC. Bear in mind Cell's almost had two years.

I havent been keeping a close eye on the price, I normally buy when they are released and just keep an eye on the next announcements here.

Is it normal for an SDCC figure to sky rocket in price as much as Vegeta or is it because it's Vegeta? I see on the Tomashii, I think I spelled that right, website they sell SDCC Piccolo for a decent price.

Is it normal for an SDCC figure to sky rocket in price as much as Vegeta or is it because it's Vegeta? I see on the Tomashii, I think I spelled that right, website they sell SDCC Piccolo for a decent price.

Cause hes a Saiyan.

Namekian go for much less, since they arent as popular as Saiyans.:lol

I also think that since they start to release more characters, it seems more and more folks are starting to dive in to this line.

Whcih imo rises 2 negative aspects of the current situation: this line is becoming scalper heaven, and they're not gonna keep that curve up if they release too many side characters and there's not enough lead character availability. I have said this and I'll keep saying it. This line is too slow to be occupied by side characters too much.

I'm happy we're getting 16 and it makes sense to have the buying window for all three androids as close to each other as possible, but after that we definitely need to have some main characters again. And I'm not sure if I would count Vegito as a main character, but at least he has the popularity going for him.

If 2015 doesn't see a form of ssj vegeta (any outfit whatsoever, easiest might be majin vegeta) and a form of Gohan (any version whatsoever, easiest is manga gohan rerelease), Tamashii's missing the commercial as well as fan servicing mark imo.

And now everything looks great, during this broly hype. But I swear, if we're a year later and vegeta, gohan and trunks do not a have decently available version of them in sight, this line isn't going to keep its growth up and will ultimately disappoint many fans who're craving for this product.

The longer they keep denying the highest market demand, the more sour this line becomes for many people.

Here's the weird thing Silrian. It seems like Tamashii is keeping that in mind for Sailor Moon, since the first three girls all have been re-released recently. Mars isn't out again, but her first release is still at retailers. Moon and Mercury were also still at retailers before their re-release too (I got Mercury quite late) but still, we basically had each Sailor Scout in some way available for new comers. So that makes your point even more bizarre, why can't they do that with Dragon Ball?

I know for me, it was Battle of the Gods that made me want to jump into this line. Dragon Ball Z was a thing from my youth that I hadn't paid much thought to in years. Then this new movie comes out, and suddenly I remember exactly why I loved this in the first place. I've had Dragon Ball on the brain ever since then. I agree though, it is very disappointing that there's no version of Vegeta, Gohan, or Trunks that is affordable right now. While I haven't been deterred, I can easily see how it would keep others away.

Well just got an out of stock notice from animestuffstore on the Frieza. So no dice. Got offered a refund or a $10 discount off something else. Oh well.

It seems like they don't have other Figuarts or really any else of value on there so I say take the refund.

bliss
attachment.php

I haven't gotten anything yet, so my fingers are crossed that maybe they just had a few and I jumped in time.

I haven't gotten anything yet, so my fingers are crossed that maybe they just had a few and I jumped in time.

Hope you get one! I got my refund already, so at least they are quick. I'm not stressing about it though, already have a Frieza, just wanted to grab a cheap second to have MISB.

Back