Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think these were posted in here:

R4Knck2.png

skqBHeE.png

8rVXeoh.png

bC9NmyI.png

Vihvx5C.png

42ulsx1.png

NzYUST6.png

:wave

OMG, a squirrel done up as a raccoon. :rotfl I'm going to bust a nut. That's out there! ;) Kidding. Very creative interpretations, they all work phenomenally well, IMO.

Thanks for posting those Devil! I posted those to FB but forgot to post them here.

Guardians are going to be NYCC exclusives (I might give some away here during as well). I am still think about what I am going to do with GoT.

Just want everyone to know we pushed a massive update recently. The biggest changes were around the dashboard and user stash. Log in or sign up to check them out. We are trying to streamline your stash and data so it is all in one spot and easy for you to access.

Just want everyone to know we pushed a massive update recently. The biggest changes were around the dashboard and user stash. Log in or sign up to check them out. We are trying to streamline your stash and data so it is all in one spot and easy for you to access.

Woot ! been updating my stash like crazy ! Can't wait to check it out !

We have been tossing around some ideas to make Collection Stash more robust and easier to use with regards to adding new collectibles.

Instead of having mass-produced, original, and custom collectibles as three distinct types we would merge this into two types. Mass-produced collectibles anyone can add to their stash and collectibles only the creator can add to their stash (this would merge the original and custom types we have now). We would continue to submit anything that is mass-produced or a collectible type we currently support (statues, action figures, etc) normally. However, say you wanted to stash t-shirts but we don't yet support that collectible type. You would then add that as a personal collectible in your stash without a collectible type (this wouldn't be required anymore). Then say in the future this we started to support t-shirts, we would have a new feature that would let you automatically convert that into a mass-produced collectible that anyone could add.

This would allow us to support virtually any collectible type and let the user add anything they collect to their stash.

Let me know what you think of this idea.

I just realized I don't think I posted this pic yet from last years Spook.... I'm going to have to figure out a way to get a set of the new ones you just posted. :)

IMG_20140928_162008_598.jpg

Attachments

• Spook Stash.jpg
    Spook Stash.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Just out of curiosity who is Choylifut75? And does he have a life? :)

:lol I'd like to start contributing more like I did at the end of last year but it seems like I never have enough time to just sit and add stuff to the site anymore. I'm glad there are people that dedicate time and energy I don't have. I'd like some new stickers though so I may have to make the time soon. Nothing like a little incentive!

Yeah, I have added a few things here and there (mainly stuff I have or want) but I really don't have the time or energy to do massive uploads like he does.

Ya, he is pretty crazy! We appreciate anything you guys can add.

Hopefully we will be making another big order of stickers soon. I am think of just giving them out to members who want them.

Back