T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a quick pic of my first Endo. The paint was chipped and a hard resin type material was coming out of the statue. photo.JPG

Geez guys , seeing as I'm Canada shipping it back is not a great option for me . I was debating to buy a full scale Endo , but after exchange and duty and taxes it's going to be around ten grand . If it had any issues I'd be choked

Doesn't Sideshow pay shipping on returns/replacements if something's defective?

If I win the lottery this is my first purchase. I've been lusting over this thing for years and would love it have it in my house.

Doesn't Sideshow pay shipping on returns/replacements if something's defective?

If I win the lottery this is my first purchase. I've been lusting over this thing for years and would love it have it in my house.

My LCS sorted out my replacements and it didn't cost anything for me and I am in Europe. They were replaced within a couple of weeks but I must say the replacements were not without issues also but are fixable.

For the outrageous price they are asking these statues should be perfect. :lecture We are not talking here about $10 Hasbro figures... :slap

I agree. Though it can be surprising to see up close and in person the actual screen used props of pieces like this and how rickety they actually are. The price of a replica shouldn't match what the real thing would go for. We're paying for something we want to stand up and shine.

I have the first "clean" version. I saw the V 2.0 at Universal studios in Orlando, it was atop a table and frankly, overall it looked smaller. I checked the plaque a couple of times to be sure it was not 1/2 scale, and it said 1:1. Mine sits at floor level, and yes the base is higher but it still looks very large. I suspect that V 2.0 is not the same as the original....does anyone have both sitting side by side??

I have the first "clean" version. I saw the V 2.0 at Universal studios in Orlando, it was atop a table and frankly, overall it looked smaller. I checked the plaque a couple of times to be sure it was not 1/2 scale, and it said 1:1. Mine sits at floor level, and yes the base is higher but it still looks very large. I suspect that V 2.0 is not the same as the original....does anyone have both sitting side by side??

Very useful info. Thank you.

When you read the specs it's still over 6' tall though? Maybe that room was so big it's an illusion . Happens with flat screen tvs all the time . They look average in the store but ginormous at home

When I was in Universal Orlando last, the 1:1 was in a huge display case and the 1:2 was on a table. People had snapped his fingers off etc and he was looking really worse for wear.

Same with the screen used T1 1:1 at the Seattle Scifi Museum, it was missing fingers.

When you read the specs it's still over 6' tall though? Maybe that room was so big it's an illusion . Happens with flat screen tvs all the time . They look average in the store but ginormous at home

Idk, someone needs their eyes checked if they can't distinguish the difference between a 3ft statue and a 6ft one :dunno. I've had the full 1:1 and now have the 1:2. Even if I had 20 beers, I could still see the difference through blurry eyes.

Idk, someone needs their eyes checked if they can't distinguish the difference between a 3ft statue and a 6ft one :dunno. I've had the full 1:1 and now have the 1:2. Even if I had 20 beers, I could still see the difference through blurry eyes.

I agree, that's a bit odd. Eve if its on a table the 3 foot difference should still be easily noticeable.

Guys I'm confused . I thought there was the first Chrome version , then a battle version that's available at SS now . I think I'm reading here that there were 3 different full size Endoskeletons ?
I seen the one with the black lines spray painted on it and was a bit disappointed . I thought that was the one there selling now and it's hit and miss what you get

Guys I'm confused . I thought there was the first Chrome version , then a battle version that's available at SS now . I think I'm reading here that there were 3 different full size Endoskeletons ?
I seen the one with the black lines spray painted on it and was a bit disappointed . I thought that was the one there selling now and it's hit and miss what you get

There was a clean version, a battle damaged version and the current one with 2 plasmas.

There was a clean version, a battle damaged version and the current one with 2 plasmas.

Thanks Chris . Ok so the one with two plasma rifles is pretty much the same as the second gen battle damaged (not clean) but with no black painted Stars on it?

Back