Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't care what anyone says about you Shawn. Your a good man. :hi5:

Not according to everyone else... lol.

Can't make a few friends with out making some enemies.

You have enemies Spidey? Hahahaha JK mate :)

Yank33 is close by...:lol:lol
imagecx.gif

You have enemies Spidey? Hahahaha JK mate :)

There was one guy on here who liked to send me PMs attacking my family, and wishing ill on my son. He wasn't right in the head, but notice I used the word "was" here.

Yank33 is close by...:lol:lol
imagecx.gif

I don't care if he is watching. I don't mind Yank, but I won't get into a set of personal attacks with him. Besides I have eyes as well.
sniper-o.gif

So at 92, the word going around is that 2014 is Stan Lee's "retirement tour" for conventions. Even if not true, the chances to see Stan at a con are dwindling fast so I loaded up the base early this morning to make the trip to Toronto's FanExpo and got in early enough (thanks to some dealer buddies) to get second in line for signatures.

And now I have my prize:

C6D54CF7-9556-4F12-852C-3A40AB9C24D6.jpg

Nice Thorne! That's EXACTLY where he signed my COM a couple of years ago at WW Chicago. I went to the CON again this year but it was to take a pic of me and the family with Stan. What a thrill that was. The pic is framed and on my wall. It's a moment I'll never forget.

Back