Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Hey, I have 2 out of these 3!

The sculpting on the Nightcrawler is nice. I always loved that piece but debate selling mine... I think it's only a matter of time before SS releases a Nightcrawler PF (and I hope the sculpt turns out just as good or better). And I'm a big NC fan, but I've gotten rid of most of my non 1/4 scale outside of Zelda.

Anyone have a pic of this next to the original Mary Jane comiquette? Thinking of picking it up.

Just secured one of these with the premium format.

Not expected and quite a steep price but I figured if I don't get one now, might be more rare and rare to snag one up over the next few years.

Investment for the future.

Now my collection is complete for now with the Kotobukiya, this, J.Scott and a few others.

Just secured one of these with the premium format.

Not expected and quite a steep price but I figured if I don't get one now, might be more rare and rare to snag one up over the next few years.

Investment for the future.

Now my collection is complete for now with the Kotobukiya, this, J.Scott and a few others.

Congrats! I'm still on the hunt. :)

I wouldn't call buying an item at it's highest value an investment.

At least it looks better than a bank statement.

I wouldn't call buying an item at it's highest value an investment.

At least it looks better than a bank statement.

you know what, you're right. It's extremely expensive for something that was introduced at $300, a few years ago. :horror Unfortunately at the time I couldn't purchase it and missed out.

If I could, I would pay much less for it. I try to save every dollar I can but I don't see anyone offering me one at the discount. A lot of people are probably still holding them and hoping for a bigger profit. I buy my statues for my personal display (not for resale) and because i absolutely am a spidey fan.

Looking into my planned future, I probably would mass up huge student loans in the next 4 years. :lecture For me, I either get it now while I have some disposable income or I don't get it for the foreseeable future. :panic:

Maybe looking back, I can see this piece as a part of "this" stage of my life.

Long as you feel good about having it that's all that matters. Better to have them now before prices go up even more.

Long as you feel good about having it that's all that matters. Better to have them now before prices go up even more.

Exactlly, been down that road before :lol

Most pieces, if done properly keep going up. Hell if you would of told me when I bought my Doom pf EX for $1200 that he'd be worth $2500 soon afterwards I'd of said you were nuts. Same as the orginal Hulk PF's. Paid $600 and $1000 for them and look what they're worth now.

My turn to get this! :)

IMG_1459.jpg

Congrats DC! This is truly one of those very special sideshow pieces. Such a fantastic statue.

Yup. I payed a fair amount of coin for mine but I think it is near flawless. The pose rocks too.

Yup. I payed a fair amount of coin for mine but I think it is near flawless. The pose rocks too.

Without a doubt. I was lucky enough to PO my EX direct from SSC at retail. However, if I missed out on this piece, I would have paid the aftermarket prices for one. It's just so damn nice. This piece is pure gold. It's one of those statues that I can't ever see letting go of.

I'm really surprised they haven't come back with a black version and Scarlet Spider version of this statue considering it's popularity.

I'm really surprised they haven't come back with a black version and Scarlet Spider version of this statue considering it's popularity.

Black suit is my favorite. I'd like to see a dedicated black suit statue rather than a repaint, though.

well there still chance...... we never know. i m not going to pay aftermarket price for any of old grails instead i will get new must have ones

well there still chance...... we never know. i m not going to pay aftermarket price for any of old grails instead i will get new must have ones

I've got way to much on order to chase past Grails. Spidey is worth chasing though IMO if you can, it's the best 1/4 Spiderman IMO or the best Spiderman in any scale alongside the Koto one

I'm interested to see what XM will come up with for there Spiderman

The CQ will be hard to beat

Back