Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Instead of paying silly prices just get this...

30as4zo.png

:rock

I've got way to much on order to chase past Grails. Spidey is worth chasing though IMO if you can, it's the best 1/4 Spiderman IMO or the best Spiderman in any scale alongside the Koto one

I'm interested to see what XM will come up with for there Spiderman

The CQ will be hard to beat

I know Spidy comi is best but there will be superior spidy statues. n there will be better statues on the way. it will be ridiculous to pay 1500$ on this. in my opinion its not worth than 700-800$. n at this situation look at the SS reveals every week there will be 2 bombs one announcement one preorder. so old gold dont care..... otherwise new gold will become old gold :lecture

Sideshow will eventually throw out another fully sculpted Spidey and the way they have been hitting some of these releases out of the park and some of the amazing talent these sculptors have it will prob rock too. Wouldn't mind getting a 1/4 Spidey at some point. But if you like SS nostalgia can't go wrong with this. Congrats DC!

If SS make a villain 1:4 full sculpt, this line would be alive and kicking again :pray:

This statue is a well celebrated sculpt and the ES by today's standards is incredibly low for such a popular character. It has the exact recipe to shoot up in value. It's not worth any more or less than what buyers are buying it at which is the market price/demand. At this point the prices people actually pay (not the eBay prices of over priced product that doesn't sell) has driven the value above $800. This statue costs a lot now because the market fairly dictated it cost that much.

I just hope the next comic Spidey SS does is an all new concept because the new Comiquette is too similar.

Doc Ock, Kraven, Electro, Shocker, Scorpion... plenty to pick

Yes to all, and I'll add in Sandman, Kingpin, Mysterio, Hobgoblin and Lizard, too.

I want to wind down my statue spending since I have or am getting most of the characters I want but it'd be hard to resist any of these if done well.

Back