Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spiderman.

image.jpg

One good friend deserves another

Now now.. That's not very nice of you guys teasing those of us who have yet to own this. :mad:

Haha.. Just kidding. Nice pics guys! :rock

I just noticed that there is a black circular base on Spidey's base but not Venom and Carnage. Is that part detachable?

Now now.. That's not very nice of you guys teasing those of us who have yet to own this. :mad:

I just noticed that there is a black circular base on Spidey's base but not Venom and Carnage. Is that part detachable?

No it's not! :)

I'm really hoping SS add them 2 villains to there JSC line

Are they doing more of these spidey coms
Zavvi are showing

Next

View large image

Sideshow Collectables Spider Man Comiquette Statue
£241.99

Save: £8.00

FREE UK Delivery on all orders

Be the first to write a review

Qty:
Pre-Order

Availability: Preorder now.
Release Date: 20 December 2014

10% off - Add MERCH10 - 24 Hours Only!
Add MERCH10 at the basket and the discount code will be applied.
This offer is capped at £50 maximum discount.
Product DetailsDescriptionDelivery & Returns
Brand:
Sideshow Collectables
Character Series:
Spiderman
Character:
Spider Man
Franchise:
Marvel

Sorry Dude... Oppps

d5fd72473b1f55d89bcc32658dfc2e56_zpsdf5b0abb.jpg

Agreed, very nice pics. Makes me want to get a DSLR or more statues...hmm lol. :gah:

And you shall get them, my friend...after 4 more Iron Man's, 2 Thor's, and three Cap's.

As long a the next Iron Man is a comic version & not a movie version then I'll be happy with that. I know what your saying though, atleast SS aren't as bad as Hot Toys when it comes to Iron Man because then we would have no hope of getting our Dare Devil PF :)

And you shall get them, my friend...after 4 more Iron Man's, 2 Thor's, and three Cap's.

Lol, i'm still a newb but I am realizing that is how it is with SS. Good thing I need each of those characters. Waiting patiently for a sneak peak/reveal of Modern Thor.

As long a the next Iron Man is a comic version & not a movie version then I'll be happy with that.

Me too, seems we are due for a IM Com. Typically I like to stick to comic versions unless they originated from movies (or I first saw them in a movie, i.e. Predator). Although, a TDK Joker would temp the hell outta me. Sorta like the Batman PF, don't like pj's but that one is an exception :rotfl

Yeeeeeesssss!! Doc Ock :pray:

I would so love a Doc Oct and GG. :pray:

231184-17947-doctor-octopus.jpg

As long a the next Iron Man is a comic version & not a movie version then I'll be happy with that. I know what your saying though, atleast SS aren't as bad as Hot Toys when it comes to Iron Man because then we would have no hope of getting our Dare Devil PF :)

Seriously. They haven't done one since the CQ. For as many IM statues that SS has produced you would think we would have a PF based on the comic by now.

Back