BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Vassbo doors do look great. Can't wait for some pictures with some 1/4 scale pieces.

hmm.......the doors look pretty good. I may look into these.

edit:damn though, they're not in stock at the idea by me

Last edited:
My brand new 1/6 Star Wars setup. These are in progress shots along with some detailed photos of what I do when I combine units together like I have done several times.
6139216176_325f5ec12b_b.jpg

6138654253_735a174aeb_b.jpg

6138633545_7861283fe4_b.jpg

6138630021_ae344b91dd_b.jpg

6138642055_e97b162ed2_b.jpg

Here is an image of the tool that I used to make the holes. I have no clue what it is called but I found it at Lowes.
6138635135_9bac45c7fe_b.jpg

Wow, that looks really nice man! :hi5:

Those Vassbo door frames look great with 1:1 busts and also seem perfect for 1:4 as well, and I really love the way you set up the mood lights inside the box, totally awesome:peace

Thanks Theo!

And to Batfan--I got the Keaton in 2007. He was sculpted by Howard Studios. I bought it unpainted and then paid to have it professionally done.

It was only recently where I bought some armor and a belt on eBay, and found a guy who could do a nice cape. Also bought a torso on ebay to put the bust on, as well.

Wow, that looks really nice man! :hi5:

Those Vassbo door frames look great with 1:1 busts and also seem perfect for 1:4 as well, and I really love the way you set up the mood lights inside the box, totally awesome:peace

Wow that looks great I have the tomb on my bestas and need to pick up another best 75 inch. I just have to decide weather to get Tombo doors or Vassbo? Any feedback ?? thank by the way its going to be used for PFs

Do you drill holes in the back for the Dioder light wires to go through? I just got a couple sets to try out and am trying to figure out the best way to do this.

Do you drill holes in the back for the Dioder light wires to go through? I just got a couple sets to try out and am trying to figure out the best way to do this.

Yeah I drilled holes on the back and them, then cover them up with black tape you don't notice the hole

I love the Besta. I'm working on lights for it. I'm gonna add another one for my EFX/MR Helmets.

case.jpg

I am MASSIVELY jealous of your robotech collection. I had the first 4 of those with a view to collect and ended up selling them for some other useless stuff I no longer own. If only I had known what they would be worth to replace down the road. LOL how many times has a collector said that.

I am MASSIVELY jealous of your robotech collection. I had the first 4 of those with a view to collect and ended up selling them for some other useless stuff I no longer own. If only I had known what they would be worth to replace down the road. LOL how many times has a collector said that.

It's hard to find the two missing armors C/D. Other than that I have all of them. If you are interested, I have a friend selling his whole masterpiece collection. Probably get it at a great deal. PM me if you are interested.

I am having trouble finding something to fit my Boba Fett life-sized bust on. Does ikea have anything that could fit him in? I ask since there isn't an ikea even remotely near me.

I am having trouble finding something to fit my Boba Fett life-sized bust on. Does ikea have anything that could fit him in? I ask since there isn't an ikea even remotely near me.

I am at a conference at the moment but I will show you what I did with a BESTA unit to make Fett fit in there when I get back home.

Back