BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the bigger ones il stand on top but ones like Jack and Indy I'm hoping I. Can put together

Yes they have one that's about 47" wide by 25" tall and is split into two cubes and I think each cube had one or two shelves:)

Here's a pic of my besta setup for my Marvels. I have dioder lighting but you can't see it in this pic.

DSC02699.jpg

Hey guys--I am a little confused due to the talk of what's available vs. discontinued.

I really like this Besta cabinet. What I like about it, specifically, is the thick, white border that goes around the edges of the cabinet.

Is that part of the cabinet itself, or is that the door you attach to it?

If it's the former, can I stroll into Ikea this weekend and pick this up? And are there glass doors available for it.

I really like the clean look of it. Looks like the shelves are adjustable, but you're not seeing tons of metal hooks and clamps everywhere (at least not the pictures I've seen).

I think those doors are called Vegby and are in fact discontinued. I have them myself and the larger ones bow pretty badly out at the centers. Still looks nice, just not perfect.

Pics of Gandalf The Grey PF on Besta ???? I don´t find nothing about him.

Is possible fit other PF side by side to Gandalf PF in besta units? Is a PF that likes me a lot, but is very tall, and don´t know how I can put a glass door in besta with the wizard inside, because the Tombo are only 25"...:monkey2

you need to get yourself a Prius and stop killing the planet:monkey2

muahaha j/k:wink1:

it should say on the page under the product information. For example, this besta here comes in two packages with these dimensions:

ahhh, total fail...I just posted the specs on the big besta unit and the info was blank:slap

Actually which besta unit are you getting?

think I must have tossed my besta box recently cuz I can't find to measure. I fit both in my civic though so you should be fine. I think a Billy case is the biggest box I hauled and it did fit so I think you should be ok:) now the planet on the other hand...:lol:wink1:

Last edited:
Bought my Bestas when I had my VW 2008 Rabbit 2 door hatchback, and everything fit, for the long haul from L.A. to Vegas. And I have 7 units with 12 doors!

I should have taken some photos of that madness. :panic:

Back