BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go!

ef53fc7a.jpg

I wall mounted some other Ikea pieces and they come with everything but the anker which really depends on the wall type and for that just have to go to HD and read those panels they have in the screw section.just gotto pick the right one and you be fine

i just go pick up some besta today, I got one with 23"x15"75", and it's only cost $90, this is the long stand one which has three shelve for me to display , and I wander if this was the one people display with.

I also got a 24"x16"x25" which is single , but cost $85, and since it's used for display, I got it with $50% off also with mirror inside.

but why the price are so different?? did anyone know why?

Has anyone bought the inreda mirrors for their bestas? I love the idea of having a mirror behind my collectibles, just curious if anyone has a review.

Has anyone bought the inreda mirrors for their bestas? I love the idea of having a mirror behind my collectibles, just curious if anyone has a review.

I set mine up last week here are a few pics for you. BTW being able to see the base of the statue is pretty cool when you are sitting down.

IMG_4858.jpg

IMG_4860.jpg

IMG_4862.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

Sorry for some of the quality kinda rushed I think. Anyway hope it helps and I can always take more pic if needed

OK guys, here's a pic.

I had originally bought this because I planned to put two 1:1 busts inside. But I had my halfsize 1:1 Keaton Batman, and he surprisingly fit inside perfectly, so I decided to put him in and string some lights.

One thing I like about this case/curio/shelving unit is that it can hide strip lights very well:

Batman-Vassbo.jpg

That looks great PacMan3000. I actually just got some newspaper to cut out the shape of the door and it looks like it will work pretty well for the 1/4 PF's I have. My Ikea gets them in 2 weeks, looking forward to seeing them 1st hand.

Back