Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work Cyzombie!!! :hi5:

As for anyone ordering online from TRU, please be careful.... Their distribution department isn't always the greatest and will box it up as cheap and lazy as possible. Their customer service is great with returns and exchanges, but it can still be a hassle if you want something MIB or undamaged.

Got the NECA 24" Godzilla few days ago, it's really awesome!!!! Love the detail and the tail articulation so much..........:clap:clap:clap
just wish they can have a much bigger version!!!!!!!

Just add some paint on my Godzilla, wish u like it!!!!

Is that Leatherback a repaint or is that how he came?

Very nice paint job!!! Well done!!! I am now waiting for it to arrive. Hopefully the original blue/green paint is not that bad.
The original blue/green paint is not bad.........I'm quite satisfy with it..............!!

Is that Leatherback a repaint or is that how he came?
The Leatherback & Knifehead are repaint...........:)!!!

Nice work Cyzombie!!! :hi5:

As for anyone ordering online from TRU, please be careful.... Their distribution department isn't always the greatest and will box it up as cheap and lazy as possible. Their customer service is great with returns and exchanges, but it can still be a hassle if you want something MIB or undamaged.
Thanks!!!

What excited me most about getting the 24" NECA is how much it looks like a toy in most photos I've seen and knowing how much better it'll look in hand. Most pics of the 12" that I saw before getting mine made it look very much like a toy, but I sit here looking at it on my desk and it looks awesome, so I know the 24" will be equally more impressive.

Got the NECA 24" Godzilla few days ago, it's really awesome!!!! Love the detail and the tail articulation so much..........:clap:clap:clap
just wish they can have a much bigger version!!!!!!!

Just add some paint on my Godzilla, wish u like it!!!!

It looks so much better. I'd buy that in a heart beat.

What excited me most about getting the 24" NECA is how much it looks like a toy in most photos I've seen and knowing how much better it'll look in hand. Most pics of the 12" that I saw before getting mine made it look very much like a toy, but I sit here looking at it on my desk and it looks awesome, so I know the 24" will be equally more impressive.

You're going to love it, MF. I have no doubt. It looks SO good in person.

You're going to love it, MF. I have no doubt. It looks SO good in person.

Stepping out to local TRU today to see if they've got it.

I could order from TRU and take a chance, but part of me has this feeling, if I wait for BBTS, I'd get it sooner, like if I order from TRU, I'll be waiting for them and reading about BBTS folks getting him :lol It's like changing lanes on the road trying to be in the faster one, it always slows once you switch and the one you were in speeds up :lol

Stepping out to local TRU today to see if they've got it.

I could order from TRU and take a chance, but part of me has this feeling, if I wait for BBTS, I'd get it sooner, like if I order from TRU, I'll be waiting for them and reading about BBTS folks getting him :lol It's like changing lanes on the road trying to be in the faster one, it always slows once you switch and the one you were in speeds up :lol
You're in Mass right? If so you'd get it the next day after it ships from TRU, I live in NY and I got mine the next day, the warehouse is in Jersey.

SHMA winged MUTO coming.

2elf7go.jpg

TRU manager just informed me that these are going faster than any of his other products! :yess:

He said very difficult to locate in stores due to fans waiting when the truck arrives.

Neca Godzilla is sold out at TRU. I went to my local store to see if they had them. When they didn't, I had a clerk place an order online for me. All I had to do was take the printout to the service desk to pay for it. In the 90 seconds it took to get to the desk and have them enter the number, they were all gone. I have one on order at BBTS, so I guess I'll have to wait.

Back