Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the 94-rebirth is the same pretty much? and that the 89 was diff cuz it had a higher crown on its head? that does make him look a lil more mean i think.

Out of the hesei? Either '89 or Burning. But tamashi hasnt made '89 and the rebirth is just a burning godzilla given a normal paintjob.

'94 is a different sculpt. Not as menacing as rebirth/burning but hides seams better.

Illproxy- still looking for the blue heat ray accessory?

Godzilla needs a mustache.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 185
Yup...that's the same as burning G. Push those legs in pose it right and just dont touch it lol

yzy3yzav.jpg

That's where '94 and millennium are the shiznit.

Yeah, he was saying that burning was worse with the gap.

Makes me appreciate my 2000 even more. :yess:

Still though, Rebirth looks awesome.

But i'm really excited about getting my first Xplus! :panic:

Soon, very soon, just in time for my birthday on 8/17. :lol

Thats when it gets interesting. Im stingy with what I buy fir x-plus, but king ghidorah looks beautiful

So many things keeping the SHMA 2014 figure from being screen accurate.
-The spines are wrong
-The eyes are the wrong color
-The feet are wrong
-The green color on him
-That squatting position (looks like he needs to poop).

^^yeah i like the neca vers 1000x more. :clap

Out of the hesei? Either '89 or Burning. But tamashi hasnt made '89 and the rebirth is just a burning godzilla given a normal paintjob.

'94 is a different sculpt. Not as menacing as rebirth/burning but hides seams better.

Illproxy- still looking for the blue heat ray accessory?

yup, sending a pm now :)

I still love it though.

So many things keeping the SHMA 2014 figure from being screen accurate.
-The spines are wrong
-The eyes are the wrong color
-The feet are wrong
-The green color on him
-That squatting position (looks like he needs to poop).

55 dollars is the right price.And they will raise the price soon too just like how they did with the jakks pacific.

Apparently NECA confirmed via Twitter that they are currently reworking the head sculpt for G'84.

Apparently NECA confirmed via Twitter that they are currently reworking the head sculpt for G'84.

just the head sculpt? The whole body is misshapen...

eby9ysug.jpg

Dont know what these are but I love them. They capture the personality.

Those are from hazawagumi....been around for a few years already...they are chibi shaped, but they are textured and painted more realistically with variants in interesting colors, so different from super deformed, or urban style, or retro soft vinyl (sofubi) the first figures are slightly smaller at about 6", but the later one stand almost 7" with neck articulation, ( in addition to the arms , legs, and ...I don't remember about the tail, but they are excellent figures....they have bins of those in Japanese stores, sold in carded bags, like most (retro) vinyl figures in japan.
https://wave.ap.teacup.com/hazawagumi/692.html

Back