Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be happy for those that missed him if they decided to reissue him.

I'd like Diamond to reissue the 25 cm line. I have all the 30 cm releases except 84, since I wanted to keep my focus there, but if Diamond made the 25 cm line available, I'd pick them up. It 'do be nice to see the Ebay prices get knocked down a peg too.

With the trend of using Kaibutsuya kits for the Gigantic series, these are the only other kits they haven't used yet that I know of.

library-kaibutsuya-godzilla_1984-g84a.jpg

kaibutsuya-1984godzilla-000.jpg

kaibutsuya-1984godzilla-333.jpg

kaibutsuya-1984godzilla-00.jpg

kaibutsuya-1984godzilla-222-2.jpg

library-kaibutsuya-godzilla1989-g89c.jpg

bce1763ff34fceb72bfb580a986e0b3c.jpg

1fd668079408d38d6ed8507d6b0c3e98.jpg

I'd be happy for those that missed him if they decided to reissue him.

I'd like Diamond to reissue the 25 cm line. I have all the 30 cm releases except 84, since I wanted to keep my focus there, but if Diamond made the 25 cm line available, I'd pick them up. It 'do be nice to see the Ebay prices get knocked down a peg too.

I've still got a NISB Ric version '66 I'm looking to sell... :wink1:

I'm not sure if the US market would support another whole kaiju line from Diamond. Us fans would certainly love it, but I don't think that's enough... It's be nice from here on out if X-plus could just stick with one scale - it's kind of funny; there's not really that big of a difference between the two sizes. :dunno

I wish the rics had a battery compartment under the foot instead of an ugly plug hole on the leg with a wire sticking out from it. :lol

I totally would use my Godzilla as a night light. :lol

I've still got a NISB Ric version '66 I'm looking to sell... :wink1:

I'm not sure if the US market would support another whole kaiju line from Diamond. Us fans would certainly love it, but I don't think that's enough... It's be nice from here on out if X-plus could just stick with one scale - it's kind of funny; there's not really that big of a difference between the two sizes. :dunno

I think they'd do well if the Godzilla bandwagon keeps going. You've got MonsterArts, 30 cm X-Plus, the Sofubi imports by Marmit, etc. The 25 cm line is cheaper and take up far less room when you've got a collection going. I think they'd be pretty popular here if Diamond imported them. Plus, Ghidorah is in 25 cm scale, which makes a lot of those old 25 cm releases very desirable.

I wish the rics had a battery compartment under the foot instead of an ugly plug hole on the leg with a wire sticking out from it. :lol

I totally would use my Godzilla as a night light. :lol

I agree. The light up feature is a cool idea, but the little box sticking out of the leg doesn't work for me. I've gone standard on all releases with a light up function because of it.

So one last question.... Anyone here that has GBG... Can you tell me if he will fit on a 16" wide shelf that is flush to the wall?? I know he is 18" toe to toe... But will his foot only come off a little?? Do you think I can angle him a bit (I know the tail it long)... This may be the final deciding factor for me.

So one last question.... Anyone here that has GBG... Can you tell me if he will fit on a 16" wide shelf that is flush to the wall?? I know he is 18" toe to toe... But will his foot only come off a little?? Do you think I can angle him a bit (I know the tail it long)... This may be the final deciding factor for me.

Hope I can get my answer and he will fit... Otherwise I might have to go with this (If the price is right) PO on Tuesday

preview_GodzillaMaq.jpg

A foot will hang off a little, mine does even at an angle. I just checked and my shelf is only 13" wide. I believe you will be good with a 16" wide shelf, if he is at an angle. Do it, do it.

A foot will hang off a little, mine does even at an angle. I just checked and my shelf is only 13" wide. I believe you will be good with a 16" wide shelf, if he is at an angle. Do it, do it.

WOW.. Your shelf is 13 inches wide and it only hangs off a little when you have it angled??? Is your self flush against the wall or do you have some breathing space between the shelf and wall??? Man oh man... If the shelf works out I am getting this... The new SSC Godzilla 14 is starting to look dull next to this one.

Oh and thanks for the reply!!

Back