Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was selling everything but his Alien and Predator Sideshow stuff.

He must be one of those people who hate selling on Ebay and having to ship stuff, otherwise he would of gotten a lot more on Ebay if he sold it all individually. Nice find gobombersgo...

I worked out a deal with gobombersgo for that other Talon! Super excited to be receiving this grail!

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Congrats PartGreek!

Gobombersgo I just sent you a message about the Yoda and Clone PF and asked about what that statue is in the middle the glare keeps us from seeing.

Just got my Talon in and she's great, one more to scratch of my list. Just need another speeder bike pf to go up for sale and I'm in business ;p I'm terrible at taking pictures and you've all seen talon before a bajillion times so here's summit a little different.

p1ew.jpg

rlsn.jpg

Just got my Talon in and she's great, one more to scratch of my list. Just need another speeder bike pf to go up for sale and I'm in business ;p I'm terrible at taking pictures and you've all seen talon before a bajillion times so here's summit a little different.

p1ew.jpg

rlsn.jpg

That second picture is awesome!

Congrats for getting her!:clap

She was my first Premium Format Statue, and is still my sweet lil evil Grail....:love

Hopefully, SSC will release someday a Lifesize Bust or even a 12 Inch Figure of this beauty...i need something new
for my Talon Altar!:bow

Congrats for getting her!:clap

She was my first Premium Format Statue, and is still my sweet lil evil Grail....:love

Hopefully, SSC will release someday a Lifesize Bust or even a 12 Inch Figure of this beauty...i need something new
for my Talon Altar!:bow

I doubt that we will see anything else from Star Wars Legacy anytime soon, if ever. Unfortunately.

Hi Chris, (i "know" you from your brillant YT Videos...:rock )

yeah its very doubtful that will see any EU Stuff (especially Post Endor, like Legacy) in the near Future :gah:, Hasbro got the order from Lucas/Disney not (re)release EU Figures also...

I guess the Disney Deal and the new orientation of the EU, has kicked most Items (Mythos Pre Cyborg Grievous?) into the Limbo...:huh

But i will still dream of new Talon Stuff, and maybe Ep7-9 will see a female Twilek Sith...:pray:

The Design of this Character has such an erotic/powerful appeal (even of non-SW Collector, thats in my opinion, the main reason for the ridiculous ebay prices),
that hopefully, something of DT will survive/influence the new SW Era!

Hi there, geisT! Thanks! ;)

Yes, they changes that have been imposed onto the EU world has stuck a rather large stick in the wheel, unfortunately. I'm certain that the new Star Wars movies will introduce new and intruiging characters that offer the some of the same aspects as current characters. Cool character designs, personalities, etc.

I agree in terms of DT. There are many aspects, especially sensual, that make this piece appealing, and it's self-reinforcing as well, it being a grail piece, and increasingly sought after.

You know what I wonder... Why don't Jedi and Sith wear more armor? Like atleast what Anakin wore in Clone Wars.

You know what I wonder... Why don't Jedi and Sith wear more armor? Like atleast what Anakin wore in Clone Wars.

Worse yet, why do the Jedi dress like peasents? As Red Letter Media noted, it doesn't make much sense that Obi-wan's 'in-hiding' robes became the Jedi uniform in the prequels (and I mean surely the Jedi could have rocked some nicer threads).

Back