Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what I wonder... Why don't Jedi and Sith wear more armor? Like atleast what Anakin wore in Clone Wars.

Worse yet, why do the Jedi dress like peasents? As Red Letter Media noted, it doesn't make much sense that Obi-wan's 'in-hiding' robes became the Jedi uniform in the prequels (and I mean surely the Jedi could have rocked some nicer threads).

They did in KOTOR/TOR (and also had robes). KOTOR/TOR is awesome EU stuff :p

They did in KOTOR/TOR (and also had robes). KOTOR/TOR is awesome EU stuff :p

Nice. I wish I had a better PC... Haha

And the female Jedi/sith dress like strippers. Haha. Midriff's and booties everywhere. Doesn't seem smart haha

Just got my Talon in and she's great, one more to scratch of my list. Just need another speeder bike pf to go up for sale and I'm in business ;p I'm terrible at taking pictures and you've all seen talon before a bajillion times so here's summit a little different.

rlsn.jpg

Is that 2nd one a Deviant art print buy ?

$800 = Good price

$1,000 = Acceptable price

$1,200 = The "I WANT HER NOW" price

$1,500 = eBay price

$1,600 (and up) = The "I don't really want to sell her" price

I got mine for $375 a little over a year ago. That's the give-away price. :)

Guess I got lucky and was able to find an EX for a "Good Price."

But for $375??? Who would give her away at such a low price?

I got mine 2 years ago for 900.00 shipped for the ex. So price is pretty much no change. Well kind of, maybe 100.00 more... Lol. She's too awesome for me to sell off. It's another one of those cool looking statues that at the time I had no idea who it was. But I had to have her because of her coolness next to any Star Wars statue. I remember when I got her I was freaking out like crazy for 900.00. I paid as paypal gift payment for 900.00 to try to save like 50.00. I was dumb at the time and when I received her both arms was missing. I emailed the seller and he told me it's in the back styrofoam. Lol that was my first time finding out that SS puts parts in the back like this. Lucky me it came all good. Seller didn't insure this and I paid as gift payment. Never again..... I luck out big time!

I guess he's willing to risk it. So he could make some money or lose some. I give him credit for taking the risk. But it's risky if something breaks in shipping. The custom capes are really exact to the original. It's a perfect copy. Imagine if the statue on the bottom does not say ex. Then people who sell all talons as ex versions without us knowing which is which. I'm glad each base is numbered on these.

Last edited:
LoL so i saw this on Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/R10838665-...3404?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5b006af4bc
I figured at that price i might have to jump on it seemed to good to be true. Well i was right lawl.

I'm glad you didn't buy it. Because I've been keeping an eye on this since the day it was listed by the original seller. So this current seller bought it from the original seller for $455 + $34.99 s/h. And now he's selling the same exact one for $899.99 + $29.95 s/h.

Check this out:
PicFrame2.jpg

P.S. To the admins; if I'm breaking some rule(s) for posting eBay screenshots and/or names of sellers from an online marketplace, then I apologize in advance.

I guess he's willing to risk it. So he could make some money or lose some. I give him credit for taking the risk. But it's risky if something breaks in shipping. The custom capes are really exact to the original. It's a perfect copy. Imagine if the statue on the bottom does not say ex. Then people who sell all talons as e versions without us knowing which is which. I'm glad each base is numbered on these.

I somewhat agree. In the original listing, the orig. seller also had listed other damages. So the new seller either fixed those damages sans the arms, or s/he's is not listing those as issues. I bid on the original listing hoping to get it for 100-200, since I need a new/replacement base for my Talon, but definitely wasn't willing to pay 400 for it.

Damn...vat a ******. If i knew some kind of dude who could craft arms it would of been tempting. Alas i know no such being would be such a waste of money even at 400 -.-

Back