ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MP that hasn't been announced you mean?

Huh?

I meant released versions. I'm definitely buying the MP version to go with my other MPs. They are addicting, bought eleven so far.

Probably Classics then. Actually, I think the Henkei (Japanese release) might be a little better.

There was a Japanese repaint in gold, too, which works great as Goldbug if you have a third part accessory kit with the proper headsculpt. I'm actually selling one of these, if interested...

Omnigonix Sunstreaker gets his headsculpt and weapon,

If the silver they're using matches up with the silver bits on Sideswipe the lack of chrome might not be such an issue.

All this thread needs is....

29ktd91.gif

These guys couldn't handle the awesomeness...

What an appropriately majestic video for such a majestic song. **** MTV, and later MTV2 for becoming nothing but reality TV shows, and **** VH1 Classic for not being classic '80s music videos 24/7.

Anyone got these Igear Seekers?
Im curious how the quality is as im seriously considering these.They might not be G1 accurate,but they look so much fun.Someone over at TFW2005 will also offer G1 heads for them later like the one on Skywarp in the second pic.

iozr86.jpg

2m47xox.jpg

I've heard good things about them. I have wanted Skywarp for awhile. I like their Sharks quite a bit so I'd expect those to be of similar quality.

I thought the skywarp looked nice, the others - the paint job seems not so good.
Love the plane mode for sure.

Omnigonix Sunstreaker gets his headsculpt and weapon,

If the silver they're using matches up with the silver bits on Sideswipe the lack of chrome might not be such an issue.

That's what I'm thinking. This is looking pretty spectacular so far. :)

His chest looks really big.

Yeah, but so does Sideswipe's. You can only match the animation model so much without breaking the laws of physics. ;)

I've heard good things about them. I have wanted Skywarp for awhile. I like their Sharks quite a bit so I'd expect those to be of similar quality.
Yeah ive heard good things about them too.

I thought the skywarp looked nice, the others - the paint job seems not so good.
Love the plane mode for sure.

Thundercracker is the only one i wish could have a darker blue colour.I sold all my MP Seekers because allthough they look really good and perfect G1 presentations,they were the ones i had least fun with.

Last edited:
Yeah ive heard good things about them too.

Thundercracker is the only one i wish could have a darker blue colour.I sold all my MP Seekers because allthough they look really good and perfect G1 presentations,they were the ones i had least fun with.

There's something that makes me unable to sell my MP's.

Not the case with Hot Toys, I get bored of those really quick. Might have to change my buying practices.

Here's a look at the new Series 2 mini figure from the Transformers 30th anniversary 3D puzzle series. Love this little guy - just need to find the Ultra Magnus to go with him!! :)

Soundblaster MP on sale at BBTS.

Considering freaking Ratbat goes for almost $80, I think it's worth it.

$130.

It's usually $100 bucks in Japan with 30 dollar shipping... so not a great price haha.
After the Takara re-issue and the Hasbro madness it was a bad time to release a repaint like this. But I guess they figured people would double dip.

Also, I can't wait to get Starsaber.

27463169d1408968579-takara-masterpiece-fans-choice-winner-star-saber-bv4g1t-cuaivlay_1409003006.jpg

That's what I'm thinking. This is looking pretty spectacular so far. :)

Yeah, but so does Sideswipe's. You can only match the animation model so much without breaking the laws of physics. ;)

Sideswipes covered the front of his chest like that in the Cartoon, but streakers was a lot smaller. I feel like the sides should fold in or something.

Back