ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow been away from the thread for a dew days & seriously some awesome stuff shows up...I clearly need to stay away longer...all the good stuff appears when I don't check in ;) lol

Magnus is looking awesome & size be damned I'm definitely having him.
I really hope he arrives in Bot mode though...that Transformation looks freaking scary as hell lol

'Bee...can;t stand him as a character but oh man I loves that figure, looking awesome

Star Saber one thing...:thud::thud::thud:
BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!
Probably the most amazing looking TF ever, I really hope he's not too pricey as I'd love to have him in the collection too.

Got quite a bit planned this year for my Statue collections but all the TF greatness is just toooo good, est time to be involved in TF's ever if you ask me.

Can't wait for the next announcement for the MP line now

Neil

You guys all think he looks too big in bot mode!?!? I dunno, I think it looks pretty accurate to the bulky way he looked in the movie and season3 etc. I think the rear looks pretty horrible, but personally I think he looks great from pretty much every other angle!

Season 3 just got done replaying about 2 weeks ago. You should rewatch it if you think he was that tall. Sure, theres always those whacked out scenes like the episode where Devastator literally jumps in sizes from frame to frame, but 99.9% of the time he was a fraction taller than Rod. I do remember him being weirdly large in the animated movie, but again most of his screen time comes from the series, and Id prefer him to be scaled like that. If you're a huge animated movie fan over the series, well congrats, this is probably perfect for you. Luckily, his open carrier design is going to look great displaying some of the alt paint mode cards.

I'm with koolkollectibleskhai on this one. Honestly, most everything looked like crap in Season 3, so I'm glad they used the far superior movie as a reference.

That said, I do think he probably would have worked better as a white Optimus with armor... Seems like some sacrifices were made in order to get a - quite frankly - unneeded "all-in-one" transformation. I already miss Hasui. :(

I will get it, but I am not really blown away like I am with Hasui's 'bots. It still looks great, though, and it's way better than Citizen Stack.

Wow a lot of hate for Ultra Magnus. I anticipate that evaporating very quickly once this is in hand; personally I love having TF's of varying height and have no issue with his towering over OP and co. Prime is a cab, Magnus is a cab plus trailer O obviously he's gonna have additional mass over prime.
I personally can't wait :)

Well, as of today I am officially 100% out of transformers...

Man, sorry to hear that. I've been following the XM Magneto thread and it looks like those Transformer funds are going to be put to good use. :lol: Congrats! As for me, I have to face reality and accept that it's out of my price range.

As for Ultra Magnus, I think I'm going to keep my PO for him. I would have loved to see Hasui-san's original design realized. He does look blocky, but as long as he looks good besides a Galvatron or Cyclonus, I'll be happy. I probably won't display him anywhere near the Dinobots since they'd look way undersized, especially in dino mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow a lot of hate for Ultra Magnus. I anticipate that evaporating very quickly once this is in hand; personally I love having TF's of varying height and have no issue with his towering over OP and co. Prime is a cab, Magnus is a cab plus trailer O obviously he's gonna have additional mass over prime.

Having 'bots with varying scales is great but Magnus seems to have deviated from the scale we've seen from Hasui's 'bots.

The robot mode scaling we've seen from MP10-MP21 has been so good that there's no need for changing it and my concern is that future season 1 characters will be made to fit this newer scale.....would you want an MP Jazz to fit with Sideswipe, Bluestreak and co, or to be made bigger so that he looks better with Ultra Magnus?

Hasui was delivering virtual perfection, Kobayashi didn't in his first spell and with his first design of his second stint seems to be taking the Masterpiece line backwards.

Dude. Magnus was always huge. He towered over the other characters ever since his first appearance in the movie. His robot mode scales just fine with Optimus and all the cars.

Any further cars are gonna scale with each other too.

I certainly don't hate it, and I like the size. But if they could have avoided minor issues like that butt flap thing by just going with the bot in armour route, I wish they would have...

The designer of Star Saber should be chief designer of the MP line. Or let him design a MP combiner since basically that's what SS seems to be and looks very good in all modes.

Yup, I still don't get the hate towards the size of Magnus tbh. I remember him towering absolutely everyone in the movie and (to a more exaggerated degree) the tv show. Now, the back flap does bother me a bit, but I guess it's one of those things that I don't know how I would've done it better. I also don't get the comparisons with Stack. He, just like Kronos, looks like an inferior product not even comparable to MP releases.

Watched Victory yesterday again, man... Can't wait for Star Saber...

AND, I know this isn't the place, but the marketplace doesn't seem to have wha I'm looking for. So, if you have a V02 MP Rodimus (TT) that you don't want, please PM me, as I'm looking for one.

just thought I would share pics of a prime statue that I am getting soon. sorry if these have already been posted as this is the first time I have seen this thread. they also do megatron and nemesis prime. prime is 3.5 foot tall and megatron just over 4 foot. made my infinity creative designs. email [email protected] for prices. enjoy.

client damion 01.jpg
uherepu7.jpg
WP_20131123_18_36_20_Pro copy.jpg
henno556.jpg
IMG_7223 copy.jpg
megatron1.jpg
1958126_743236229059840_3603464232744836159_n.jpg
1262937_607131172658781_1469851984_o.jpg
1054.JPG
salz2.jpg
salz3.jpg
salz.jpg
861.JPG

Those statues are insanely large :lol Cool, but insanely large.

As far as the size of Magnus, yes, he was huge in the animated movie, if thats the appearance that makes you want a huge Magnus, go for it. :lol
I didn't know so many people were in love with him from his appearance there. I personally preferred him in season 3 when he was Rodimus sized and actually had screen time.

Holy fecking feck.

Those statues are immense, utterly bonkers.

Look amazing but no way I could ever have one...couldn't afford it in the first place let alone display them.

I actually really like that Gears of War one they did in the last post as well...a Marcus & Dom like that would be AWESOME!!!!!

congrats on getting them both man, hope you love them :)

Neil

Holy fecking feck.

Those statues are immense, utterly bonkers.

Look amazing but no way I could ever have one...couldn't afford it in the first place let alone display them.

I actually really like that Gears of War one they did in the last post as well...a Marcus & Dom like that would be AWESOME!!!!!

congrats on getting them both man, hope you love them :)

Neil
You should see their facebook, as huge as these looks they have one standing next to their life size Thanos bust. :google

Back