ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently MP Wheeljack has been delayed until late September, which sorta sucks, but if it ensures the QC is the absolute best it can be then fair enough.

I should have a new arrival shortly as Kapow have recieved their stock of the Mech Ideas Gauntlet AKA Ironfist :yess:

I was looking forward to Wheeljack in August! Oh well, whatever it takes to get him QC free.

It would be cool if TT would make SDCC appearances with prototypes and all that.

I just opened my Mech Ideas Ironfist and he's so close to how he looked in "Last Stand of the Wreckers" he's virtually a mini Masterpiece :yess:

The only thing they've missed is the scar on his head which kinda sucks but maybe there'll be another headsculpt offered, either by Mech Ideas or a customiser so I'll be keeping a look out for that.

I was quite disappointed when Mach 5 weren't able to get this figure into production so fair play to them for allowing Mech Ideas to acquire their design.

I think Mech Ideas should also see if iGear want to do the same with their Impactor because they clearly aren't doing anything with it and he's a massive hole in any Wreckers display.

The scar-headsculpt came on a very limited convention exclusive version that also featured a premium paintjob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLlAVreTRJQ&list=UUSavbCuXmMyRzN0mjwB1uEQ

I really like the paintjob on that variant but wasn't aware the head was different so thanks for the info.

mah45,
I think FansProject's Dinobots look better than their usual figures and will go nicely in a Classics display but their thunder has kind of been stolen by the various Masterpiece ones.

Speaking of which I'm impressed with the latest pics of Giga Power's Snarl but think I'll be sticking with the Fans Toys ones.

It's great that there are so many options at the moment.

Takara designer Hironori Kobayashi with his MP-22 Ultra Magnus design. Cannot wait for that to come out in Dec (please dont get delayed!!!).

With Koboyashi and Shogo Hasui designing the Masterpiece line, Takara really have taken G1 to the next level. Can't wait for more Decepticons in 2015!!!

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Takara designer Hironori Kobayashi with his MP-22 Ultra Magnus design. Cannot wait for that to come out in Dec (please dont get delayed!!!).

With Koboyashi and Shogo Hasui designing the Masterpiece line, Takara really have taken G1 to the next level. Can't wait for more Decepticons in 2015!!!

View attachment 123290

Indeed.

Awaiting that Galvatron announcement! Come on!

I just opened my Mech Ideas Ironfist and he's so close to how he looked in "Last Stand of the Wreckers" he's virtually a mini Masterpiece :yess:

The only thing they've missed is the scar on his head which kinda sucks but maybe there'll be another headsculpt offered, either by Mech Ideas or a customiser so I'll be keeping a look out for that.

I was quite disappointed when Mach 5 weren't able to get this figure into production so fair play to them for allowing Mech Ideas to acquire their design.

I think Mech Ideas should also see if iGear want to do the same with their Impactor because they clearly aren't doing anything with it and he's a massive hole in any Wreckers display.

Awesome man! Congrats.

Someone really should do an MP style Impactor, you're right.

View attachment 123290

I thought Hasui designed MP Magnus?

Awesome man! Congrats.

Someone really should do an MP style Impactor, you're right.

I thought Hasui designed MP Magnus?

The iGear Impactor was meant to be a Voyager, which would have been a perfect fit for most people's Wreckers displays.

That said I'd snap up a Masterpiece scale figure of him too particularly if it looked as close to the IDW artwork as iGear's. I think an official MP Springer is one of the more likely Triple Changers to be made so it'd be awesome to have those two displayed together.

Hasui designed the initial version that was meant to be a white MP10 with armor, but somewhere along the way it got scrapped and the self contained design from Kobayashi took it's place.

I like that it's self contained and am curious to see how the transformation works but the size of the robot mode bugs me. I guess I'll make my mind up once and for all when I get it in hand.

I have to admit, Brawny is growing on me a bit. I didn't like the squat proportions or alt mode at first... Unsure if I will buy, though.

Just finished uploading my video review of MP-18S Silverstreak over on the Kool Kollectibles YouTube channel. Hope you can all check it out, subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts! :)

Back