ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna stick to the Takara Tomy one for consistency purposes and paint job.

This is gonna stand out and look awkward next to the rest of the team and I dont think HT is planning to release the others. Might just do Megatron and call it a day for the line.

Looks cool. You can never have too many Optimus figures...or can you. Hopefully they make Megatron as well.

I think Takara Tomy has done a perfect job so far representing G1 Optimus, I'm very happy with MP 1 and MP 10, and they can transform too. I'll only get 1/6 figures by HT.

Yeah those actually look good. Finally HasTak is making some combiners that don't look like weird piles of vehicle parts.

That always seems to be the way with convention pics. You'd think all these companies would hire someone to set up displays that had some proficiency in posing.

How can after over 20 years of toy technology, the combiners looks worse than their 80's counterpart? The robot kibble in jet mode is worse and the gestalt looks worse!

How can after over 20 years of toy technology, the combiners looks worse than their 80's counterpart? The robot kibble in jet mode is worse and the gestalt looks worse!

They are made for kids + inflation + cutting costs to maximize profits + yeah.

I can't know for sure but I suspect they don't pay their designers very much and consequently don't have very good designers. No way to know for sure but I have heard tell of sculptors for smaller companies getting shafted in terms of pay.

I can't know for sure but I suspect they don't pay their designers very much and consequently don't have very good designers. No way to know for sure but I have heard tell of sculptors for smaller companies getting shafted in terms of pay.

Their entire main design team was let go last year. The work now being done is by a whole new team, including a new lead, which is why the upcoming Generations stuff looks really off when compared to the stuff that came before it (just compare Springer to Roadbuster for example). Couple that with some bad business decisions and the economy and there you go.

Hey all, here's my video review of the Transformers 3D LED lights. Overall, pretty disappointed!!

Hope you can check out the review and find out why! Remember to subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts :)

Back