Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I just upped the prices

tumblr_n98imkrtQr1s4tr27o1_250.gif

It was a cheap laugh I know but I'm not above or below doing something like that :lol
I actually got a response from Prime 1:

Thank you for your message.

We are still working on theme base for all turtles, every each of them can be connect together. Our goal is to make them like a team very important for us.

Scale will be 1/4.

Thank you
Prime1.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Wow so they already had that idea (or they're going to steal mine and pass it off as their own Lol)

No kidding eh? So the price probably just got higher :lol
Lol I asked them another question as to what their expected price range is. At least we know it's 1/4 so they should be around 20" which will keep the price down and the weight should be around 20lbs. I'm still hoping for around $600 a pop. Anything higher and I'm reconsidering it

1/4 eh, there maybe hope for me yet. I need to find someone on the inside to destroy said bases that'll give me a delay on the release. My other worry is they will probably release all four in a year adding the $$$$ problem.

1/4 eh, there maybe hope for me yet. I need to find someone on the inside to destroy said bases that'll give me a delay on the release. My other worry is they will probably release all four in a year adding the $$$$ problem.
Yeah just look at the way they released Megs, Prime and Stars' all within months of each other

What a great up close picture! :horror Being 1/4 scale however may make it a tad too big for me and that price is still frightening to me until I know what it will be. It looks great but I'm very much on the fence right now.

My wallet, my wife and my kids are going to hate me. We're looking at a budget of $5k at least for the set. Not to mention possibly another $1.5k minimum if they make a shredder which is inevitable at this point.

Wonderfest2014 Enjoy:

Wow, more amazing pictures everybody. Thanks a lot. Raphael looks really good.

In that middle picture, doesn't that statue next to Megatron's Decepticon symbol look a little like The Shredder?

Looks great but this will be another $2k piece right? At that cost I just cant get them

In that middle picture, doesn't that statue next to Megatron's Decepticon symbol look a little like The Shredder?

I think it is. Good eye. But if I'm not mistaken that's Starscream behind Rapheal

The turtle redesign has some people up in arms but I must say WOW.. this looks amazing! Pretty sure I cant afford one of these.. not to mention putting the entire team together! But wow.. great sculpt!

Back