Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Actually. I would have to think at $400. Under 400 I'm a buyer. (Thinking optimistically)

I hope you're right but have a feeling that sub $1k is not how Prime1 does things. Also, in the picture Raph looks just as large as the Transformers (who are crazy pricey) so the cost is definitely going to be up there.

I hope you're right but have a feeling that sub $1k is not how Prime1 does things. Also, in the picture Raph looks just as large as the Transformers (who are crazy pricey) so the cost is definitely going to be up there.
**** me then everyone. **** me!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Buying every single one of these. I am so effing excited right now!!!! I can't belive this is going down!! And with Prime! !! Epic doesn't even describe this right now

Buying every single one of these. I am so effing excited right now!!!! I can't belive this is going down!! And with Prime! !! Epic doesn't even describe this right now
Finally someone that's not talking about the price. Lmao dude as long as it isn't like their Transformers stuff, count me in too. I have been waiting so long. Honestly ppl are paying crazy bucks for the original comiquettes. Even if these are like $600 a pop I'd get em lol

If this is $400 I'm in most likely. More than that... Pass.

Theres not a chance in the world these are going for $400 man. These are going to run at least a grand a piece. Probably more. Not as detailed as the transformers but they look to be similar in scale and the transformer line is 2k a pop.

Finally someone that's not talking about the price. Lmao dude as long as it isn't like their Transformers stuff, count me in too. I have been waiting so long. Honestly ppl are paying crazy bucks for the original comiquettes. Even if these are like $600 a pop I'd get em lol

Aw dude... you have no clue man... I was secretly hoping that someone was going to do this line. No offense SS peeps but I am so glad that prime owns this line. They are going to be effing amazing and worth every single dollar in the price tag. I've seen their Megatron and it's ridiculous. If these turtles are on par with megatron it will be lights out. No way I'm going to sleep anytime soon now. I am so wired with excitement that sleep is no longer an option till I calm down a bit

Theres not a chance in the world these are going for $400 man. These are going to run at least a grand a piece. Probably more. Not as detailed as the transformers but they look to be similar in scale and the transformer line is 2k a pop.
God damnit. Okay I'm going to pray to the elder gods tonight that it's affordable. To the Aesir and the Vanir Lol been watching Vikings. Oh Odin hear my prayers

Here's to hoping that a 1:5 or 1:4 is done too. But I can't wait to see Tavegg's collection photos!!! Haha. Living vicariously through you brother.

God damnit. Okay I'm going to pray to the elder gods tonight that it's affordable. To the Aesir and the Vanir Lol been watching Vikings. Oh Odin hear my prayers

I'm definitely not rooting for a high price but Prime is the real deal. These are not going to be cheap. If they are $600 to $800 they will go super quick. I'm with you buddy. I would absolutely love to pay $600 a piece. Wouldn't even be a slight hesitation. Guess we'll know soon enough. I hope I'm wrong man

Here's to hoping that a 1:5 or 1:4 is done too. But I can't wait to see Tavegg's collection photos!!! Haha. Living vicariously through you brother.

Have the 1/5 SS comic line so I'm really hoping these are 1/4. Although 1/5 would sweeten the price tag fer sure

I'm definitely not rooting for a high price but Prime is the real deal. These are not going to be cheap. If they are $600 to $800 they will go super quick. I'm with you buddy. I would absolutely love to pay $600 a piece. Wouldn't even be a slight hesitation. Guess we'll know soon enough. I hope I'm wrong man

Have the 1/5 SS comic line so I'm really hoping these are 1/4. Although 1/5 would sweeten the price tag fer sure
Other than SS can these be ordered through them directly?

I'm with you that Im glad, despite pricing, that prime 1 has this..as classic as the comiquettes are these will look sooo much more realistic and detailed..and as someone who missed out on those and someone who would prefer the classic movie versions but won't get them, will adore these bad boys…and I do like the new design it doesn't rub me as wrong as it does some others…that raf looks great

Other than SS can these be ordered through them directly?

Yeah there's retailers you can order through. Im pretty sure prime 1 is out of Japan or China or something along those lines. You can order from retailers over there. People on the Freaks Board had the Japanese ex in hand before SS even started their PO I think. Maybe shortly after. Really hoping they work with SS on this though. Not sure why they wouldnt. Make it a hell of a lot easier for us to procure them

I'm with you that Im glad, despite pricing, that prime 1 has this..as classic as the comiquettes are these will look sooo much more realistic and detailed..and as someone who missed out on those and someone who would prefer the classic movie versions but won't get them, will adore these bad boys…and I do like the new design it doesn't rub me as wrong as it does some others…that raf looks great

Yeah I really like the new turtles look. Never had any issues with the designs from the start. It will be sick to have both the comic and movie turtles. Hopefully the movie is a smash hit so we will have sequels to look forward to. Prime will nail these. No doubt in my mind about it. I just hope they become available through SS direct

Yeah man they've sorta grown on me and I haven't even seen the movie yet (then again no one has Lol)
Subbed to this thread. Really just want ralphie ehe
Subbed?

Subscribed
Lol I'm such a flake. Don't know why it didn't come to me. Lol yeah man i think I'm subscribed to like 30 different threads Lmao. I added like 10 during SDCC alone

Edit: so did an actual count and I'm subscribed to 84 threads. Holy ****

Hehe no worries sir. Mine is 80. Too many cool new threads to follow:hi5:

I'm guessing it will be $899-1000. Cool but I can do a lot more damage on the HT front for that price.

I've been here however long and have no idea how to sub to threads…I literally go back in the main menu part every time n just find what I previously commented in/was interested in

Alright guys this is not only my first official thread but something that's dear to my heart. Turtles!

9a3e8y9a.jpg

Someone just posted this on FB so i had to share with my fellow Freaks.

You & me to jed :duff

I see this on FB & thought it was GG because of the base. My only worry now being that it's Prime1 is the price

Back