Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

So, so SICK!!!! :rock

pavereny.jpg

y5a8yje2.jpg
Thanks for the news pics Andy.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol dude this was my first thread ever. When I saw those pics at like 11pm that night I was ecstatic

tumblr_n61rd9q5oi1sa2z61o1_500.gif

Awesome! So happy for you that you'll finally get to own these movie versions...and what a company to take on the license!!! :horror Prime 1 will do them proud!!!! RADICAL!!!!! :lol :lol

Awesome! So happy for you that you'll finally get to own these movie versions...and what a company to take on the license!!! :horror Prime 1 will do them proud!!!! RADICAL!!!!! :lol :lol

As long as my wallet doesn't get raped I'm all in...

tumblr_lm8z7v0oZ81qzyufx.gif

Im in…bend my wallet over and have your way…christ il sacrifice my potential XM mags for these lol…i want these four…and the girl on the left

Im in…bend my wallet over and have your way…christ il sacrifice my potential XM mags for these lol…i want these four…and the girl on the left
1395971519_tm4.gif

and i still couldn't get the gif to work…YOU LIE!!!!! (LEO VOICE) …I'm watching turtles 1 tonight…damn these gifs
a8u2u6a5.jpg

See how I pasted the URL in between the IMG in [ brackets?

Turtles 1 is the best CBM EVER (imo)

a8u2u6a5.jpg

See how I pasted the URL in between the IMG in [ brackets?

Turtles 1 is the best CBM EVER (imo)

https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/257423i450CA8BFA1A9D844/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[IMG]

fail for me

https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/257423i450CA8BFA1A9D844/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[IMG]

fail for me[/QUOTE]
It has to be a .gif file or link man lol

It has to be a .gif file or link man lol

ik but even then it doesn't work…what do i do when i get to the gif i see that i like lmao? Thats the link..normally for a pic i just go copy image address, then click the icon, then voila..when it is a .gif it comes up and says its too big of a file..FOR EVERY DAMN GIF…my nightmare man

ik but even then it doesn't work…what do i do when i get to the gif i see that i like lmao? Thats the link..normally for a pic i just go copy image address, then click the icon, then voila..when it is a .gif it comes up and says its too big of a file..FOR EVERY DAMN GIF…my nightmare man
Pmd you

Any price news on this? Or a date when we might get price news?

Back