Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Ondi your getting this. It screams Ondi buy me. Just sell a kidney man. You only really need one

Oh it's screaming my name but my bank account just kicked me in the nuts!! Now I can't get off the floor to hit the order button :lol

Assuming that's W.I.P and there will be a themed base, also assuming it's not much smaller than Mega, I can't see them being under a grand.
Hope I'm wrong.

Just realised Megatron is on the third table, thought it was behind this.
Might not be as big as I thought. Very interesting...

Just realised Megatron is on the third table, thought it was behind this.
Might not be as big as I thought. Very interesting...

This would be right up your alley....Movie turtles

Oh it's screaming my name but my bank account just kicked me in the nuts!! Now I can't get off the floor to hit the order button :lol

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Ondi your getting this. It screams Ondi buy me. Just sell a kidney man. You only really need one
Lol that's how it begins
Sweet Mother of April! :drool

I came to get into the hype! and all your $$$$ talk has just made this fan feel :sick

I'm quite depressed now what a fig to miss out on if we're talking 600+++++
Yeah get it man. Ppl pay the same or more for those old comes and they don't look nearly as good as these
Holy cowabunga dude! WTF do we have here?

Looks amazing. $4-600 talk is crazy.
Why? Does it seem like too much?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah get it man. Ppl pay the same or more for those old comes and they don't look nearly as good as these

Original comic turtles vs hyper real current movie versions are two different animals man and secondly I didn't pay the inflated prices. If I had to I wouldn't own the originals. It's simply outta my league. I will live through you guys if that turns out to be the case :)

Absolutely no room James. Will be watching for awesome pictures though.

Colin........ There's always room for one more

there%u00252527s-always-room-for-one-more-how-many-people-can-a-motorcycle-carry-%u00252Bhow-man.jpg

Original comic turtles vs hyper real current movie versions are two different animals man and secondly I didn't pay the inflated prices. If I had to I wouldn't own the originals. It's simply outta my league. I will live through you guys if that turns out to be the case :)
I get that. Yeah original Turtles are way too awesome but what I meant was that if I'm going to pay crazy prices I wouldn't mind doing it for something that has crazy ass detail and at the end of the day, they're still Turtles.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja kind lol

I get that. Yeah original Turtles are way too awesome but what I meant was that if I'm going to pay crazy prices I wouldn't mind doing it for something that has crazy ass detail and at the end of the day, they're still Turtles.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja kind lol

:hi5:

They should replace the clear disk base with ones that look like manhole covers.

I'm not sure there is one big enough for him to fit through?!? Maybe a sinkhole instead!

They should replace the clear disk base with ones that look like manhole covers.
Great idea
I'm not sure there is one big enough for him to fit through?!? Maybe a sinkhole instead!
Correct but if it was a piece of road that the manhole is part of. Like with the lanes painted in and everything. Each turtle could share a piece of this entire area with a sidewalk and everything. When you have them all together it'll look like they're huddled together to fight off some foot or something. Either shell to shell or side by side or a combination. Some parts could have like a fire hydrant one part could have like a mailbox, one part could even have a chalk drawn box that some kids drew in to play hopscotch. It'd be cool

Great idea

Correct but if it was a piece of road that the manhole is part of. Like with the lanes painted in and everything. Each turtle could share a piece of this entire area with a sidewalk and everything. When you have them all together it'll look like they're huddled together to fight off some foot or something. Either shell to shell or side by side or a combination. Some parts could have like a fire hydrant one part could have like a mailbox, one part could even have a chalk drawn box that some kids drew in to play hopscotch. It'd be cool

seriously jedi email prime 1 now

I'm going to send them a message on their FB page lol

Edit: done! Also asked them the scale and prices as well as when they'd be revealed officially. God knows if l even get a response and if they go with my bases idea I'm royaly ****ed because I just upped the prices

Back