Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

You & me to jed :duff

I see this on FB & thought it was GG because of the base. My only worry now being that it's Prime1 is the price
Hell yeah. Lot of Turtles' lovers in here and always good to find more :) :duff
I've been here however long and have no idea how to sub to threads…I literally go back in the main menu part every time n just find what I previously commented in/was interested in
I started doing it through Tapatalk app. There's a star you click on. I haven't used the website it god knows. Only time I use not to change settings cause its hard on the app

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm intrigued, but not necessarily sold.

Looks like the same right?
Also i don't think this will be near as big as the Transformers stuff. The original pic i posted is in the foreground and the others seem to be a ways back.

uzu5amy5.jpg

Looks like the same right?
Also i don't think this will be near as big as the Transformers stuff. The original pic i posted is in the foreground and the others seem to be a ways back.

uzu5amy5.jpg

I tried going on the Prime1 website to search for info for you guys but they had nothing on the turtles, the fact that I don't speak/read Japanese is also a hindrance. :lol

I tried going on the Prime1 website to search for info for you guys but they had nothing on the turtles, the fact that I don't speak/read Japanese is also a hindrance. :lol
I tried as well. I even clicked the link that says "English" and the damn thing just makes it Japanese again lol

Hopefully the same price as a PF
Oh man. I hope to God you're right. I'd buy Splinter too at that rate but not Shredder. He'll be all metal like the Transformers stuff then I'm screwed

Oh man. I hope to God you're right. I'd buy Splinter too at that rate but not Shredder. He'll be all metal like the Transformers stuff then I'm screwed

If if I can get all 4 Turtles I'll be happy. Anything else I'll view as a bonus

Yeah I really hope they are priced like a PF. I don't see any reason not to be? But if there priced like the SS P2 MQ then I'll be passing unfortunately

If if I can get all 4 Turtles I'll be happy. Anything else I'll view as a bonus

Yeah I really hope they are priced like a PF. I don't see any reason not to be? But if there priced like the SS P2 MQ then I'll be passing unfortunately
I don't think theyll be that big at all. Those are like 28" high and the diameter is another 20" or so not to mention all the add ons and individual parts that make them up. I'm hoping that these will be around "20-24 inches and they definitely won't have that large a diameter

Edit: Stars' is 26x22 and Prime is is roughly 28x22 and I can't imagine how much they'll weigh. So $1750-2300 seems like it makes some sense. As well the level of complication in the sculpt will add to the price as well. I don't see these being nearly as big OR as heavy and they definitely aren't as complicated to make

I don't think theyll be that big at all. Those are like 28" high and the diameter is another 20" or so not to mention all the add ons and individual parts that make them up. I'm hoping that these will be around "20-24 inches and they definitely won't have that large a diameter

Yeah I just know I really want these. There's no Dio base so hopefully that takes the price down to

Yeah I just know I really want these. There's no Dio base so hopefully that takes the price down to
I edited my earlier post lol did some digging on size lol

Just found out from someone on FB that Megs is 27kg that's roughly 60lbs. So there you go as to price. I don't see the Turtles being anything more than a 1/3 of that weightwise. I can see this being a lot cheaper than ppls estimates

tumblr_n9dn1oyS6t1qz5ft4o1_500.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_n9dn1oyS6t1qz5ft4o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n9dn1oyS6t1qz5ft4o1_500.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 224

Awesome thread & statue. Still sadly not for me.

Sweet Mother of April! :drool

I came to get into the hype! and all your $$$$ talk has just made this fan feel :sick

I'm quite depressed now what a fig to miss out on if we're talking 600+++++

Sweet Mother of April! :drool

I came to get into the hype! and all your $$$$ talk has just made this fan feel :sick

I'm quite depressed now what a fig to miss out on if we're talking 600+++++

Ondi your getting this. It screams Ondi buy me. Just sell a kidney man. You only really need one

Back