Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW PICS ON Page 7-8 !! Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

I don't give a **** anymore I m getting it. But then I'm like they'll do the second one like they did with RoboCop and then I'm ****ed. Then theyll do the god damned train and then I'm getting ****ing divorced and ****, either way i ****ing win

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:rotfl :rotfl

Re: NEW PICS ON Page 7-8 !! Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

:lol

There are so many details inside the car and in the back. I shudder at how much Hot Toys is going to want for it.
I'm still buying it Lol. I'll flexpay the **** out of it

:lol

There are so many details inside the car and in the back. I shudder at how much Hot Toys is going to want for it.

Actually wonder if that's a reason why it took so long until they finally showed it. I mean maybe they had to bring it to that level first in order to get the approval by the licensor. People always complain about why this and that isn't coming and blame Nolan Batfans and Iron Man fans all the time :lol but in fact, they probably all don't know any facts.

This level is really new imo, even for Hot Toys. :yess:

Oh c'mon! The time circuits HAS to light up! Think Hot Toys! Think!

This is a stunning piece and worth getting even on it's own I really hope Hot Toys releases this with a mains electricity supply option as it really needs to be displayed lit up 24/7.

This is a stunning piece and worth getting even on it's own I really hope Hot Toys releases this with a mains electricity supply option as it really needs to be displayed lit up 24/7.

if not ive seen people convert stuff before and this sucker will need that option

AFAIK, the only thing that doesn't light up is the time circuitry on the outside of the car (around front bumper and around the rear wheelarches) It shouldn't be too difficult to get thin strips of EL sheet under the mesh. I used the same stuff on my Nike Mags. (will add pic later)

I wonder if the final product will have light up bumpers and stuff as well. You know, the blue light just before time travel when 88mph is reached.

I wonder if the final product will have light up bumpers and stuff as well. You know, the blue light just before time travel when 88mph is reached.

Exactly what I was thinking. The flux dispersal bands need to light up too! Either way, this is THE piece for me out of everything shown this year. I always said if I ever get one vehicle replica in this scale, it's the DeLorean time machine. As others have mentioned, it really is the 3rd character of the series after Marty and Doc. This and the Falcon are the 2 coolest movie vehicles IMO, and if I could have only 2 vehicle replicas in my collection, it'd be this and the Falcon! :hi5:

IMO, and if I could have only 2 vehicle replicas in my collection, it'd be this and the Falcon! :hi5:

Are you talking about the Millenium Falcon or the Ford Falcon XB GT from Mad Max?

Beautiful.
If i ever get one iwill wait for the hover version.

Beautiful.

It's a damn tough choice. I mean if too many people wait for BTTF II version and don't buy this one they'll assume no interest and yet one can easily understand people not wanting both of them with the expense and the amount of space they'd take up.

This is a thing of beauty. The closest I've ever come to considering actually ordering a HT vehicle. I love the detailed interior.

But space is an issue. It needs a room to itself to be fully admired!

Beautiful.
I also thought that but we might not even Get that version. I'll stick with the original

Oh man, hoped i was done with HT collecting after batmobile 66. Now i have to wait another 4 years for this beauty!
So hoping and waiting for the second version :pow

Is the BTTF II Delorean generally preferred? When it comes to the movies themselves it seems most prefer the first film.

The first film is better by far, but a Part 2 DeLorean is preferable, as it has a greater range of display options. The HT 89 Batmobile had all the gubbins from Returns, but most think the first film was much better. HT should realise that space is an issue for most collectors, and that buying 2 isn't an option, even if the cost is not an issue.

I preferred the original. Most because it is driven by nuclear power. Much cooler than the vegetables mixer in part 2.

Back