Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

What a phenomenal piece. Definitely plan to pick it up. But who knows what it's going to clock in at pricewise. I'm hoping '66 Batmobile isn't solicited for a while.

I wonder if the flux bands will light up? It would also be cool, if Mr. Fusion was an extra accessory.

The flux capacitor lights up. I know I saw a pic of it, although I can't find it atm!

Yeah, there was a video posted and it appeared the flux capacitor cycled through 3 light patterns. Such a badass piece... I'm simultaneously sad and a bit relieved there is just no room for this in my collection :lol

I'm assuming this bad boy's gonna run in the $400 range?

When i look at the size of the tumbler here which is as big as that guy's upper body,i know im ****ed :lol

2n682gy.png

Next there will be the flying DeLorean

Magnificent. What more can I say?

I always pictured in my mind that a 1/6 Delorean would be bigger than that, I'm now hopeful that the price tag won't be as big as the 89 Batmobile.
It will be based on the details. Could even be more expensive.

Wtf for real? I hope to god not

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Why not? Much more things going on it than the 89 Batmobile. Be prepared to be disappointed when the price comes in at north of 650. I wouldn't be surprised if this baby is 700-800.

Why not? Much more things going on it than the 89 Batmobile. Be prepared to be disappointed when the price comes in at north of 650. I wouldn't be surprised if this baby is 700-800.
Yeah but the Batmobile was also MUCH bigger

and WAY less detailed, I love my Batmobile but this a new level for HT vehicles.
You have a great point there. They still need to make it affordable though. Otherwise not many ppl will buy it

Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

Looking at the pricing of 1/12 Bat, this delorean is gonna be out of reach

Last edited:
Back