Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW PICS ON Page 7-8 !! Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

I preferred the original. Most because it is driven by nuclear power. Much cooler than the vegetables mixer in part 2.
Only thing I'd want is the flying option from the second one. The fact that the wheels kinda go up and you could display it hovering

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: NEW PICS ON Page 7-8 !! Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

I preferred the original. Most because it is driven by nuclear power. Much cooler than the vegetables mixer in part 2.

So hoping and waiting for the second version :pow

You prefer the nuclear version, but are hoping and waiting for the 2nd version???

They're all better than the original concept.

It's a sad fact that real DeLoreans weren't as well constructed as the fridge!

084.jpg

088.jpg

:lol

You prefer the nuclear version, but are hoping and waiting for the 2nd version???

No. I ment "so hoping and waiting for the second version will kill you" for the ones that is waiting for that 2 version. Because of the looong wait for other HT releases of the cars at least.

Only thing I'd want is the flying option from the second one. The fact that the wheels kinda go up and you could display it hovering

Oh yes. The hover option i do love. It should be easy to just make it doable in the first version. Choose to adjust the wheels how you like.

Oh yes. The hover option i do love. It should be easy to just make it doable in the first version. Choose to adjust the wheels how you like.
Yeah if i wanna break it maybe lol

Maybe they should offer an switch out nuclear thingy and the mixer. And make the wheels to go up and down. It should not be added too much expenses because of this!? Then everyone is pleased (besides those who are in favor of part 3).
I really don`t see other differences from the part 1 and 2 version.

Maybe they should offer an switch out nuclear thingy and the mixer. And make the wheels to go up and down. It should not be added too much expenses because of this!? Then everyone is pleased (besides those who are in favor of part 3).
I really don`t see other differences from the part 1 and 2 version.
I think in the second one though they changed the design enough that switch-out stuff might ruin it. Either way I'll be getting this bad boy

Oh boy, all those things i want....when this original set is acquired, thats it! cant afford and do not have space for a whole version 2 set.

Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

I hope the time circuits light up. I'm sure they will but I haven't see a shot to prove it yet.

The time circuits don't light up which is a shame because that's the main point of interest in the front of the vehicle and it wouldn't have been hard to get it to do this. A couple leds behind the circuits would have done it.

Exactly what I was thinking. The flux dispersal bands need to light up too! Either way, this is THE piece for me out of everything shown this year. I always said if I ever get one vehicle replica in this scale, it's the DeLorean time machine. As others have mentioned, it really is the 3rd character of the series after Marty and Doc. This and the Falcon are the 2 coolest movie vehicles IMO, and if I could have only 2 vehicle replicas in my collection, it'd be this and the Falcon! :hi5:

ecto1 and ecto 1a for me and if hot toys ever make them ill cream my pants.

Pretty much everything lights up, kind of hard to see in this pic but the time circuits are on.

There's a bunch of wiring missing in that shot of the prototype.
There should be wiring running into the air vent on the dash.

ecto1 and ecto 1a for me and if hot toys ever make them ill cream my pants.

Whooo if they do, if they do....then it may only be the bluesmobile left for me in 1/6 scale! Then all i want of famous movie cars is owned.

Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

The time circuits don't light up which is a shame because that's the main point of interest in the front of the vehicle and it wouldn't have been hard to get it to do this. A couple leds behind the circuits would have done it.

Well it's a prototype so I'm assuming it's very early and all the details aren't there yet. I'm sure the lights will be added. I believe the car is also missing the gas and brake pedals at the moment.

Brakes? Where we're going we don't need...brakes.

Looks great. Mine!

Back