SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sdcc2014_sideshow_103.jpg

Putting on weight, Logan?

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2014/sdcc2014_sideshow_hottoys_bottom.htm

Looks great. Like the slight baggy look but needs a little tidying. Won't be one for me but really tempting

Just when I thought I had found the perfect Wolverine figure.. Nope! It has potential though.. Suit too baggy and not feeling the face..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The potential is certainly there and it's not like this figure is even bad, it just seems off to me at the moment. But with them now having the license, I'll wait for the yellow and blue figure.

Looks good so far. But have to wait and see how big he is.

Since this is a comic version, they should make him in scale ie shorter than other 1:6 figures - com'n SSC don't let us down!!!

If he is in scale, this will be a purchase for me!

DP looks great too!
Bring on Cyc and Colossus!!!

Keep in mind guys, this is the first comic-based 1:6 Wolvie since 2006 when Medicom released their Jim Lee based version. Ironically, that Wolverine seems to resemble the cartoon/comic look of the Sideshow DC line more so than their Marvel line so far.

Wow. The musculature on that seamless arm is fantastic!

I'm okay with the sculpt. I dig the gauntlets and boots. The suit, they could have ditched the briefs and made the cut similar to the modern Wolverine costume, where the brown part would go from his abdominals down to the inner halves of each leg. Perhaps a wider belt, too? And I hope he's about 10.5", which is more or less 1/6 of 5'3".

Back