HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need this guy.

Schreck.jpg

Or Knox. Give him a grant.

Brilliant, complete with 'stand in gas mask bit of cloth' a baseball bat, Bob Kane sketch of 'the bat-man' and a batman cowl for the deleted scene I don't think they ever filmed.

If we are getting the dark knight rises robin, its only a matter of time before we get falafal guy, he's got kids to feed don't you know.

Wait a minute, just hold on right there. You've been around here since 2008, around this group, all around Batman... and you are asking this?

I wasn't sure from the pic and it's been a long long time since I've seen Returns in my defense. To repent I'll have to purchase this figure.

Is the Returns suit any different from the 89 one?

There are no differences. Fun fact, there has only ever been ONE live action Batsuit in history, they just wash it and all the different actors squeeze themselves into it.

EDIT: Just saw your penance post....it's ok. To be fair, from far, the differences between the 89 and 92 suits are subtle, but in fact, they are different in the details from head to toe.

It does look likely that I'd be going to Tony Mei again but it looks improved over the DX09 cape.

There are no differences. Fun fact, there has only ever been ONE live action Batsuit in history, they just wash it and all the different actors squeeze themselves into it.

We should have this at the front of the thread, you just know this same question will be asked around 100 times before its released.

I just asked my missus did she know the main differences, she did.

That'll do pig, that'll do.

I really really hope the DX15 does not have the same ugly crease on the top of its head as the DX09, or the wire in the cape. I loved my DX09, but I sold it a few months back because I knew I had no interest in in owning both of these figures, and I figured they would improve the cape and cowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back