MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10548187_750520718320115_191379590320441878_o.jpg

906617_750520414986812_6666352845625027939_o.jpg

giphy.gif

Thats really good :clap it looks like it jumped right out of the movie

This is the be all-end all Iron man for me, Ill keep my Mark II unleashed and Mark I as well. The first Iron Man film was the only one I enjoyed, and still think its by far Marvel Studios best film. With the barrage of wasted time and resources that went into the IM3 figures (my opinion of course) Im really glad to see HT finally tackling some of the real exciting licenses that were announced for months, but since it seems there always has to be some sort of Iron Man quota, im just happy its getting filled with a Diecast Mk III

Well it actually looks like "fire engine red" so if it isn't as dark as the original that might be because the original wasn't the right color to begin with (according to Tony Stark).

Well it actually looks like "fire engine red" so if it isn't as dark as the original that might be because the original wasn't the right color to begin with (according to Tony Stark).

You mean hot rod red and i still need to find a old car like he had to put in his workshop

This is the be all-end all Iron man for me, Ill keep my Mark II unleashed and Mark I as well. The first Iron Man film was the only one I enjoyed, and still think its by far Marvel Studios best film. With the barrage of wasted time and resources that went into the IM3 figures (my opinion of course) Im really glad to see HT finally tackling some of the real exciting licenses that were announced for months, but since it seems there always has to be some sort of Iron Man quota, im just happy its getting filled with a Diecast Mk III
:goodpost: :exactly: :hi5: my thoughts exactly. I almost paid after market prices for an original Mark III, glad I didn't.

I have the battle damaged mark iii, honestly I don't think there is significant improvement or difference here other than being diecast, presumably no pink panties etc problem. One thing which I found charming on the BD mark iii was all the gadgetry (shoulder missiles, arm rocket & shield, hip flares, extensive flaps) which were built into the figure, instead of being switch out parts. Maybe the engineering of these took away from possible articulation range but it hasn't been matched on any iron man figure since. However, the articulation on this diecast version doesn't seem to be any better. You can tell when all the promo pics are in fairly neutral pose.

I have the battle damaged mark iii, honestly I don't think there is significant improvement or difference here other than being diecast, presumably no pink panties etc problem. One thing which I found charming on the BD mark iii was all the gadgetry (shoulder missiles, arm rocket & shield, hip flares, extensive flaps) which were built into the figure, instead of being switch out parts. Maybe the engineering of these took away from possible articulation range but it hasn't been matched on any iron man figure since. However, the articulation on this diecast version doesn't seem to be any better. You can tell when all the promo pics are in fairly neutral pose.
The number one improvement on this figure compared to the BD and original Mark III is the proportions, it's a huge improvement and a much closer match to the on screen appearance.

Back