1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set

It's the Mark 4/6 head that they're retooling from the IM3 Tony Stark Workshop version.

Actually I believe it is in fact a new Mark VII helmet. The width of the red square on the forehead gives it away. Great way to squeeze that mulligan in.

It's about time they made little accessory packs. For years I thought that concept was a no brainer. Cool to see them implementing it.

It'd be cool if this is a trend that they start doing for other lines. A head and extra weapons/accessories to spruce up/upgrade an existing release would be cool as hell. There's potential for it with Batman, Terminator, Robocop, Alien and definitely Marvel.

And Pepper has to be close. Dunno about Killian though. Is he even in the works?

Seriously. Hell, I see potential for Nicholson Joker, now. Who needs a Smylex version, when we can have an accessory pack with all the goodies necessary for the DX 08?

And the height of the mouth section, I think it's mark vii also

No specs posted in here yet?

Dear all,

Hot Toys’ Iron Man 3 Collectibles Series has been very popular with fans since its introduction! In addition to MMS, new series such as Power Pose and MMS Diecast were specially developed for collectibles based on this high grossing Marvel Studios blockbuster. Today, we are happy to further diversify the Iron Man 3 Collectibles Series and present the 1/6th scale Workshop Accessories Collectible Set!

The Workshop Accessories Collectible Set is a great complement to Hot Toys’ Iron Man 3 Movie Masterpiece Series featuring accessories that can be used together with Hot Toys 1/6th scale Mark XLII and Tony Stark Collectible Figures to reenact scenes from the movie! Iron Man fans don’t pass up on this Collectible Set to add to your collection.

Fans in Hong Kong can firstly purchase it directly at Hot Toys’ booth (F02) in the 16th Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong from 25 – 29th July!

Please kindly find the attached photos and spec below for your reference.

Hot Toys – ACS002 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Workshop Accessories Collectible Set Specification
~ Accessories Collection Series ~

The 1/6th scale Workshop Accessories Collectible Set’s special features:

- Specially designed for Iron Man 3 series 1/6th scale collectibles

- One (1) LED light up Mark VII helmet (white light, battery operated) with stand

- One (1) battle damaged Mark VII helmet

- One (1) LED light-up mini circular base (white light, battery operated)

- One (1) Iron Man 3 logo plate mountable on mini circular base

- One (1) headset

- One (1) battery booster with electrical cables

- One (1) pair of in-construction bicep armor

- One (1) pair of repulsor palms

- Two (2) homemade repulsors

- One (1) desk with wheels
- One (1) screw driver
- One (1) cutter
- One (1) pair of pliers
- Two (2) magazines
- Three (3) blue prints

Release date: Q3-Q4, 2014

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Battery required for light-up base and helmet.

© 2014 Marvel.

© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

* Hot Toys’ Iron Man 3 Collectibles Series has been very popular with fans since its introduction! In addition to MMS, new series such as Power Pose and MMS Diecast were specially developed for collectibles based on this high grossing Marvel Studios blockbuster. Today, we are happy to further diversify the Iron Man 3 Collectibles Series and present the 1/6th scale Workshop Accessories Collectible Set!

The Workshop Accessories Collectible Set is a great complement to Hot Toys’ Iron Man 3 Movie Masterpiece Series featuring accessories that can be used together with Hot Toys 1/6th scale Mark XLII and Tony Stark Collectible Figures to reenact scenes from the movie! Iron Man fans don’t pass up on this Collectible Set to add to your collection.

Fans in Hong Kong can firstly purchase it directly at Hot Toys’ booth (F02) in the 16th Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong from 25 – 29th July!

Retail Price: HKD$750

Special Bundle Price:
1/6th scale Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Version) + Workshop Accessories Collectible Set: HKD$1,150

Hot Toys Limited & Secret Base reserve the rights for final decision of the above terms & conditions if changes occur.

Wait, if this is ACS 002, what's ACS 001? Another reveal for Ani-Com, perhaps (please be Batman, please be Batman.:pray:)?

Seriously. Hell, I see potential for Nicholson Joker, now. Who needs a Smylex version, when we can have an accessory pack with all the goodies necessary for the DX 08?
That would be amazing.

Ah, I see. Still, I hope this catches on. A lot of possibilities for a lot of franchises; not just Batman and Iron Man. I could think of a few possibilities for stuff like Terminator and even Marvel stuff. It'd actually be a good way to win back some fans. Release some improved headsculpts and clothing options every once in a while.

This was a brilliant idea by HT, imagine if they did this for other lines like 66 Batman. They could make the shield, the bat-phone, swim trunks, surf board.

Ah, I see. Still, I hope this catches on. A lot of possibilities for a lot of franchises; not just Batman and Iron Man. I could think of a few possibilities for stuff like Terminator and even Marvel stuff. It'd actually be a good way to win back some fans. Release some improved headsculpts and clothing options every once in a while.

:exactly::goodpost:

This was a brilliant idea by HT, imagine if they did this for other lines like 66 Batman. They could make the shield, the bat-phone, swim trunks, surf board.

YESSSSSSS!!!!

They should use this as a way to rerelease superior sculpts for older releases (I.e. Dark World Thor with Avengers hair; TWS Cap with TFA helmet, etc.).

Both HT and SSC should be doing these sets...especially with new Headsculpt updates.....Mace Windu comes to mind..

man i just want that clean mark 7 helmet...

i'd get it just for that mk VII helmet, appears to retooled around the eyes :yess:

It will be nice to pick up the EX helmet from Snapper with this since SSC failed us on that one.

That being said, I wish Hot Toys spent more time working on major characters from franchises they ignored (BTTF, POTC Barbossa, IM Pepper, Sleepy Hollow, etc) instead of accessory packs, crumby stryofoam HOA's, and Hellicarriers that maybe 5 collectors globally ever requested.

Back