1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set

I would get this if the price is right.

This set is not worth it if you already own the armor test tony. With the exception of the battery and cracked helmet, that's all it is

Nice idea, but I still want Cap's unfinished shield from IM2...

They seem to be getting good use of that styrofoam material the HPP HoAs (and possibly diecast packaging) are made of.

...I'll probably buy this though.

It's about time they made little accessory packs. For years I thought that concept was a no brainer. Cool to see them implementing it.

It'd be cool if this is a trend that they start doing for other lines. A head and extra weapons/accessories to spruce up/upgrade an existing release would be cool as hell. There's potential for it with Batman, Terminator, Robocop, Alien and definitely Marvel.

And Pepper has to be close. Dunno about Killian though. Is he even in the works?

It's about time they made little accessory packs. For years I thought that concept was a no brainer. Cool to see them implementing it.

It'd be cool if this is a trend that they start doing for other lines. A head and extra weapons/accessories to spruce up/upgrade an existing release would be cool as hell. There's potential for it with Batman, Terminator, Robocop, Alien and definitely Marvel.

And Pepper has to be close. Dunno about Killian though. Is he even in the works?
There has never been a single mention of Killian so far. Pepper has been said to be in development so there's confirmation on that front for her.

Darn. It was an accessory pack. 'Guess no BD XLII yet.
Does the non-bd helmet look to be the Mk VII helmet? I know there are subtle differences between some of the helmets, and I'm not that great at spotting them. If it is, do the eyes look to be more film accurate than those released with the full figure some time ago? Perhaps it's the same head as the 1/6 bust of the Mk VII, though I don't know if that's different from the figure version either.

2zjgm5l.jpg

Darn. It was an accessory pack. 'Guess no BD XLII yet.
Does the non-bd helmet look to be the Mk VII helmet? I know there are subtle differences between some of the helmets, and I'm not that great at spotting them. If it is, do the eyes look to be more film accurate than those released with the full figure some time ago? Perhaps it's the same head as the 1/6 bust of the Mk VII, though I don't know if that's different from the figure version either.
It's the Mark 4/6 head that they're retooling from the IM3 Tony Stark Workshop version. Everything is retooled from the IM3 Tony set aside from a couple of items and different prints on the paper slips.

At $100+ I'm not sure if it's worth getting just for one or two items that are "new". Might just wait for the Mech Test Armor to be sold on it's own on Toy Anxiety when it releases.

10341677_10152198879092344_5804273061528602157_n.jpg

Ah, I see. Thanks, Holo. Do you know if the first series of IM3 1/6 busts has landed? I'm curious to know if it's possible to remove the Mk VII head from the bust, assuming the bust's head is even an improvement at all over the figure's head. I know the Mk VII is part of Series 2, but I'd guess that if any of the busts from Series 1 can be separated, then the same will be true for future busts.

This set is cool, but not $100 cool...

I have a couple of the 1/6 scale busts, MkXXII and War Machine MkII. The heads are not removable, in fact, the heads are molded to the necks. On top of that, the busts are slightly larger than the figures, at least comparing WM MkII to the Iron Patriot figure.

An accessory pack?
Thanks again Hot Toys!
No way I'm getting this!
Another easy PASS!

Thanks for the info, Galvatim.

Wish they would do more accessory sets like this.

It's a good idea, if I was building the workshop setup then I'd go for this.

I like the repulser hands for the older suits. I will probably pick one of these sets up.

Back