1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

With the prices we pay for the figures, these HOA's should be the boxes they come in.

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

You can justify it any way you like, lol, but no-one is going to buy these made from foam for $120.

I never said I was justifying it, all I did was to say its lights and foam thats never going to be worth that much.

Its a shame as I wouldn't mind a couple of HOA bays to house armours, the new ones in concept would be better as you can put them in a straight line, I may have to either buy and modify the old ones like a fellow board member has or build something myself.

Wow finally something iron man I have no problem passing on. Maybe for 30-50 bucks but these look crappy anyway so no interest in them.

You can justify it any way you like, lol, but no-one is going to buy these made from foam for $120.

Even then, lol, still seems expensive!

I bet someone buys them. I know of at least . one person for sure that will . Me. And I doubt I'll be the only one. Would I prefer them cheaper, of course. I'd love them made from platinum or vibranium or adamantium for 1 dollar including shipping, but that's not gonna happen

I think they look cool . No matter what they are made from . That's all that matters to me. If I like it. And then if I can afford it. If hot toys then makes a good profit on it good for them. The more successful they are the more likely I am to continue getting sweet figures and accessories.

I bet someone buys them. I know of at least . one person for sure that will . Me. And I doubt I'll be the only one. Would I prefer them cheaper, of course. I'd love them made from platinum or vibranium or adamantium for 1 dollar including shipping, but that's not gonna happen

I think they look cool . No matter what they are made from . That's all that matters to me. If I like it. And then if I can afford it. If hot toys then makes a good profit on it good for them. The more successful they are the more likely I am to continue getting sweet figures and accessories.

good point, I'll be buying at least one, and if I like it I will get more, the price is a bit of a concern for me in terms of Value, especially since there is not a clear plastic cover on the front which is disappointing to say the least

I'm only now getting the regular bays so I wil be getting these for the secondary armors

You'd buy styrofoam boxes for $130 a piece?

These look okay but if I'm dropping coin on HOA's it's the first ones, they are the far better product.

....it would have been cool if Hot Toys just created this as part of the packaging for any of the House Protocol Armors, then sold the empty units for anyone that wanted them for pre-existing armors.

With the prices we pay for the figures, these HOA's should be the boxes they come in.

Looks like even WE can agree on some things

I never said I was justifying it, all I did was to say its lights and foam thats never going to be worth that much.

Its a shame as I wouldn't mind a couple of HOA bays to house armours, the new ones in concept would be better as you can put them in a straight line, I may have to either buy and modify the old ones like a fellow board member has or build something myself.

I’ll be glad to help you out with this :)

These look okay but if I'm dropping coin on HOA's it's the first ones, they are the far better product.

The original HOA and this serve 2 different purposes.

Both seem to be very accurate to what was used in the movie and some people will want to use both units to create and accurate diorama.

I'm trying to find somewhere toy display 36 of these below a Work Shop diorama.

I may need to build an addition :)

Igor fit in one or would it be like Buddy The Elf trying to shower?

You'd buy styrofoam boxes for $130 a piece?

First-You'd buy little plastic dolls for 300 dollars?

Second- I'd buy these, yes.

Third-I say again...why is foam such a bad thing? It's not super strong? Like what..glass? Pretty sure it's just as fragile. More so actually. Foam is used in lots of products. It's not weak. It's a very strong material. So if it looks good( to me) then why do I care what it's made from?

First-You'd buy little plastic dolls for 300 dollars?

Second- I'd buy these, yes.

Third-I say again...why is foam such a bad thing? It's not super strong? Like what..glass? Pretty sure it's just as fragile. More so actually. Foam is used in lots of products. It's not weak. It's a very strong material. So if it looks good( to me) then why do I care what it's made from?

Dolls? :gah: :thwak

Foam is not bad.

It's the fact that they'll charge you $130 for it that's questionable (laughable).

But if it makes you happy, go for it.

Foam is not bad.

It's the fact that they'll charge you $130 for it that's questionable (laughable).

But if it makes you happy, go for it.

I dont think they're foam, it says sculpted

There's LED wiring in the them, foam would make that super impractical. It just plastic sculpted to look like concrete.

However if they're REALLY $130 each, Hot Toys is stupid.

Back