1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably get just the one. :)

I wonder who here is going to have their EB/Medi UU Endor Han set up, flipping one of these guys over his shoulder?

That'd impress me. :lol

Wouldn't matter if it comes as an Ex or not, still hoping for a Nik Sant head sculpt.:pray:

Could PO happen today? Thursday/newsletter day used to be the rule. What's the trend with 1/6 Star Wars PO lately?

Helmet articulation is neat from an engineering/design perspective, but IMO, it's a mistake on OT trooper figures. I don't want to see who's under the mask.

thinking about it,,it wouldn't work with sideshow,,if they had a head sculpt under the visor,,then you bought 3 scouts,,they would all have the same face,,they would look like clones again,,i like to think of the imperial troops as all being different people and species,,,,i personally like the idea of seeing the faces under the helmet,,brings it home that they are soldiers rather than faceless rebel fodder

Can't wait for PO to begin.

Figure announcements being the first wave of surprises. The next wave belongs to the exclusive reveals.:lol

The fact is that its likely not Jango under the OT trooper helmets. They don't sound like him, so they're probably recruited cadets.

This whole Jango thing has gotten out fo control. Seems Papa Fett has taken over the Galaxy. When is individuality going to make a come back?

I am pretty sure the Fett Clones were phased out by SW. So a Jango sculpt under those helmets would indeed be a surprise.

Back