1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought he looked GREAT and I can't wait until he's up for preorder. Here's some pics. +rep appreciated!

I'm admittedly not an expert on the helmet, but it doesn't look like a problem at all.

047.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

054.jpg

Rubio....you have the best pix for all these fig's...just amazing. I'll be getting 2, period!!!

Definitely best pics of these figs I've seen. Camera somehow captured more even lighting. Thanks for posting.

Kinda reminds me of the movie Scream.

Great looking figure and will be adding it to my collection.

My favorite SW figure from SS.

IMG_9334.JPG

IMG_9335.JPG

IMG_9336.JPG

IMG_9337.JPG

IMG_9338.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9335.JPG
    IMG_9335.JPG
    412.5 KB · Views: 375
I thought he looked super cool in person. I wish they would have had second one actually sitting on the bike but oh well.
The bike itself seemed a bit wide and could use more weathering but still impressive.
I found the Hasbro set on preview night for $60 and snatched it up. I have him set up and he looks pretty cool even for the Hasbro one so the SSC set is going to be awesome, at least 10x cooler and probably 10x more expensive too.

Taun-taun going for $350 iirc, i'm having a hard time seeing this retailing under $300. It quite smaller than the beast but has a lot more pieces and must arguably be more complex to scult.

If this thing wasn't' designed on a computer and all the moulds made from that output (solid works, whatever), I'd not only be surprised, I'd be wondering whether Sideshow was out to lunch.

Taun-taun going for $350 iirc, i'm having a hard time seeing this retailing under $300. It quite smaller than the beast but has a lot more pieces and must arguably be more complex to scult.

I was hoping the probe droid would be a good price comparison piece. That is a bit smaller but a bit more complex. E-web also, but that's simpler. Those are in the $150-250 range, but this won't be out for another year so maybe $300 or over is possible. If it is, I'll probably stick with my Hasbro. The Hasbro is a spectacular piece, if very slightly oversized.

If it is [over $300], I'll probably stick with my Hasbro.

So will a lot of people, and this is something Sideshow has to consider when pricing these products. If they can't make something that's going to sell, my guess is that they wouldn't make it.

Hm... Don't think I will be switching from my Hasbro scout/bike. To save ~ $400, the Hasbro will do just fine.

Back